Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Christmas pressy ideas for an 8yr old girl . . . help!
  • the-muffin-man

We’re a bit stumped this year! And we need pressies for birthday and Christmas (birthday just before Xmas).

She isn’t really into any one thing at the minute and rather than buy her random tat from Toys’r’Us I just wondered if anyone has any slightly unusual ideas?

She loves messing with things and taking stuff apart, she like cars/vehicles, but she’s not into dolls though and she can’t stand Hannah Montana/High School Musical!

I know its a bit of an open brief but any ideas – however random – are welcome!

Ta

allthegear
    Free Member

Told my mum I wanted a torque wrench but apparently I’m getting earrings!!!

Rachel

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Has she got a Nintendo DSi? A girly orientated games cartridge would be my best guess.

the-muffin-man

She’s got a DS, so covered on the video games front! Cheers

Bunnyhop

Check out my blog : http://emmyjane-design.blogspot.com/

allthegear – I know where you’re coming from.

ebygomm
    Free Member

Lego, a 48 in 1 science kit or similar

ski
    Free Member

Does she like Lego yet? Mine is well into Lego at the moment. Mine would also like her own tv in her room but that’s not going to happen 😉

allthegear
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – after all I’ve put them through over the last year, I’m really happy to get anything!

I’m tempted to suggest a present actually DOING something. Something she will remember. Do you think anywhere is mad enough to let her have a go at driving??

Possibly not traditionally girly but so what??

Rachel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Christmas pressy ideas for an 8yr old girl . . . help!’ is closed to new replies.