Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Christmas morning tipple! Whats yours?
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

This is what I bought, for me 😯

2011-12-23_12-19-59_976 by ciderinsport, on Flickr
    Dont wont to run out 😉

Mantastic
    Free Member

Cup of tea then off to the beach and going for a record with getting grandad on the fat bike towing my daughter whom is four on the tag along. Possibly the eldest and youngest fat bikers together, or at least the biggest age gap

john_drummer
    Free Member

morning? tipple? coffee or tea

Northwind

For reasons unknown there’s now 4 slabs of Koppaberg pear in the cupboard under the stairs… That’s more alcohol than I drink in a year! So I might have to have a can or two.

carlos
    Free Member

Just a brew first thing, then get the wine out and start on that whilst cooking Christmas lunch

emma82
    Free Member

Tea and toast first thing then usually at 11.30 mum and I have a babysham. Very retro but when I was little I used to beg mum to let me taste some when she and my aunty had some while cooking dinner so it’s kinda tradition. Then dad makes mulled wine, god damn strong and very hot. That usually sees us through til lunch although mum said its time I grew up so we may be having champagne or bucks fizz at 11.30 this year and not babysham 🙁

porlus
    Free Member

Coffee to get the shizzle going. Then bucks fizz :O)

donsimon
    Free Member

coffee then water (bottled of course).

TN
    Free Member

I will be having toasted cheese scones and a bellini for breakfast, but that’ll be it for me until the evening as I am designated driver while sick boy is sick.
    Of course, if he is not up to travelling anywhere, then I might have another bellini or two if I don’t have to drive…

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Bucks Fizz and smoked salmon blini’s for us on Xmas morning 🙂

This year though, i’ll dilute the champers a bit more, last year i was bolloxed by the time i came to sit down in the restaurant! 😳

porlus
    Free Member

good idea. folks are coming at 12 ish, then we have pub xmas meal at 13:30. food with lots of wine on top of strong bucks fizz might = bad times later.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Some brazillian coffee after a cheeky pre christmas ride ……..

Let my parents have a long lie – mind the first year i did that i gotna phone call about 10.30 asking where i was …. Trails and paths were so quiet and peaceful – no noise no cars no tractorsjust kinda kept going and going

Drac

Tea and coffee all day for me. We’re taken a few snacks into work and after lunch if we’re quiet a game of monopoly on the iPads.

racefaceec90

coffee for me (don’t drink alcohol anymore)

michaelmcc
    Free Member

This year it will be a Fullers Honey Dew 🙂 .

I thought I couldn’t get it over here but saw it in an offie the other day 🙂 .

Gribs

I’m off out round Dalby so mainly water. However as a mates driving it seems rude not to take a hip flask with some Ardbeg Uigeadail in it.

maxray
    Free Member

Was going to say peroni, but as my lad is not a week old, lots of alcohol doesn’t go well with the sitting awake at 4am thing!

motorman
    Free Member

With a 4 week old in the house…coffee & lots of it!

maxray
    Free Member

😀 I hear ya!

Who knows what ungodly hour my daughter will get us up, but at that point proceedings will start with a Baileys coffee.

NZCol

Coffee then annual Xmas day ride, forecast is sun and 25, thn home for shower, cup of tea and bacon sarnies. Will then move onto vintage champagne, smoked salmon and scallops.

pomona
    Free Member

Powerade for me then off for a ride, forecast to be a scorcher tomorrow.

Post ride I’ll be in the sea trying to grab a crayfish and some paua to bbq washed down with some ice cold beer.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Bucks Fizz and cheesy bacon things

sunshiner1der
    Free Member

Espresso with a bacon and egg sandwich before driving to Whitby for a walk by the seaside. Once home, port is what I’m looking forward to, either that or an amaretto espresso to warm up if it has turned cold.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Christmas morning tipple! Whats yours?’ is closed to new replies.