Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 267 total)
  • Christian Hotel Ruling
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well it wouldn’t need closing down as it wouldn’t be breaking any laws, would it?

As I’ve pointed out, but you seem to have missed; our national sports teams are organised along these lines. No-one has a problem with that.

Did you imagine we might get all up in arms over such an idea, Labby? Why would you think that?

Being a bit daft today, aren’t you?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And what if it was a muslim swan? Elf, is there such a creature?

Well I’ve eaten Halal goose, so I’d imagine swan is ok.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m offended, all this talk of biscuits, what about some cake, CAKE!!!!
    Cake discrimination is just wrong

It gets worse, Khani. Have you noticed no-one’s mentioned Jelabis or Burfi or anything? Racist. 🙁

uplink
    Free Member

For the first time – in what must be – 30 years, I’ve just had a couple of Garibaldi biscuits

I’d forgotten how nice they are 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Lols at barnsleymitch – post of the thread!

Just imagine, a big, bi-curious muslim swan, hissing and flapping at you, wanting to break your arm with its wing because you wont let it stay in your spare room.

khani
    Free Member

I despair sometimes, I really do 🙁
    People can stick up for themselves, but who will speak for the cake 😕
    CAKEY FREEEEDDOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nickf
    Free Member

It gets worse, Khani. Have you noticed no-one’s mentioned Jelabis or Burfi or anything? Racist

To be fair, I’m just finishing a home-made onion bhaji*. Yum.

*Made of free-range hand-knotted ethnically diverse and spiritually aware gay Sikh onions, obviously

binners

Garibaldi biscuits? Communist!!!

Garabaldi biscuits ?
    They’re not vegan, they’ve got dead flies in them.

Junkyard
    Free Member

that is nice nick but were they Spanish ones? white ones? or red ones? we muct know – did you go for a diversity of onions or were you selective on colour or nationality…it is important that we [and the swans ]know this

nickf
    Free Member

Balance the Garibaldi with some Bourbons and you’re practically centrist.

nickf
    Free Member

Well, the onions were Spanish, but they were cooked in Italian olive oil, and had coriander from my local Turkish shop.

I went for green onions rather than red though; they say once a Trot, always a Trot, but in this case the sogginess of the reds on offer made me discriminate in favour of the green ones.

Does that make me a racist or just anti ‘vegetables of colour’?

binners

Well, the onions were Spanish, but they were cooked in Italian olive oil, and had coriander from my local Turkish shop.

I don’t think it makes you racist, but just think of the ‘food miles’ that meal has racked up. When the ice caps melt, I know who I’ll be blaming

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

STOP THE THREAD!

I have a flapjack.

That is all.

nickf
    Free Member

You think that’s bad? All I have to do is fire up the Land Rover and you can hear the polar bears crying. Mainly because they want more onion bhajis, mind you……

khani
    Free Member

These are racist biscuits

Cake isn’t like that you know…..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Where’s Labby gone? Probbly sitting there thinking ‘bugger, I’ve really got this wrong and made myself look silly again‘. 😆

binners

I’m trying to remember from my Geography lessons; Is that the essential difference between the arctic and the antarctic

The Arctic is polar bears eating onion bhajis. And the antarctic is penguins with cheeseburgers

That’s right, isn’t it?

Junkyard
    Free Member

nearly iirc penguins have their own kids tv show and they prove intelligent design to the christains.

LoCo
    Free Member

Rocky bars and Nature Valley Chewy Trail mix, today.

Have we done Dinosaur biscuits yet? They’re horrid too!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

So, who would win in a fight between a decent god fearing, hotel owning nazi couple and a heavily made up, cross dressing swan that had (alledgedly) been sniffing poppers and was hell bent on getting all jihad on you because you had looked at it funny?

LoCo
    Free Member

Swan

philconsequence
    Free Member

Mr T

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

He wouldnt have time to say “quit your jibber jabber” Before the camp winged assassin of fundamental justice would be on him. Swan 1, Mr T’s broken arm 0.

nickf
    Free Member

Nah, the polar bears would have them all in a fight. And they have the whole ethnically balanced look as well – black skin, white fur, making them the only mammals that can sing Ebony And Ivory and know it to be true.

Except that polar bears can’t sing, and the probability of getting them to sit at a piano is minimal. And it’s a god-awful song anyway.

swiss01
    Free Member

well i’m going to swan off and make myself some krispie cakes. obviously i’ll weep into the mixture at the exploitation of the cocoa…

philconsequence
    Free Member

AHA! my plan to out your true feelings worked, you’ve been on the swans side from the start!!

phil 1, mitch 0

*tears of my knitted winning suit and dances*

wwaswas

barnsleymitch – googlefight says there are;

539,000 decent god fearing, hotel owning nazi couples

but only

1 heavily made up, cross dressing swan that had (alledgedly) been sniffing poppers and was hell bent on getting all jihad on you because you had looked at it funny

Frankly, I’m appalled – where is this swan going to find like minded individuals?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Aye it’s true, I love a heemasexual royal bird I do…

Cougar

Just spotted what the Daily Mail think of all this…

Daily mail cartoon about Christian B&B owners puts a swastika tattoo on a gay couple. #fb

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Hey what happened to my post?

I linked to this
    http://www.guyzhotel.com/

wondering if they should be made to take in straight men (hur hur)
    an pointing out that i had been refused admission to places based on my style of shoe let alone any lifestyle

oh, and i did ask, if they wanted to be treated like everyone else, wasn’t that what happened?

nickf
    Free Member

Frankly, I’m appalled – where is this swan going to find like minded individuals?

http://www.singletrannyswan.com, I’d have thought

And it’s a god-awful song anyway.

I’m offended by your assumption that a mythical god has a monopoly on having his title used as an emphasis on just how awful a song is.

nickf
    Free Member

I reckon the sheer awfulness of that song is the closest anyone’s yet come to proving the existence of a god. Given the huge talent of both Stevie Wonder and Mr Thumbsaloft, only divine intervention could have made that song quite so terrible.

grumm
    Free Member

Sorry forgot who I was talking to for a moment earlier.

So, who would win in a fight between a decent god fearing, hotel owning nazi couple and a heavily made up, cross dressing swan that had (alledgedly) been sniffing poppers and was hell bent on getting all jihad on you because you had looked at it funny?

I don’t know, but I for one would be willing to give my life for their right to have that fight.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And grumm, I would gladly give my life for you to give your life to watch that epic match between a big gay drug crazed bird and some old nazis. Bless you sir, youre a credit to the nation.

Lifer
    Free Member

There are some Basque separatist Swans round here, ‘proper naughty’

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

wondering if they should be made to take in straight men (hur hur)

They are………the law requires them to.

All it needs is for a straight man to be refused a booking (for being heterosexual) and they will have fallen foul of the law.

Fancy putting it to the test CharlieMungus ? Personally I wouldn’t choose to spend the night in a hotel full of shirtlifters whilst there are plenty of hotels which cater for people like me – who don’t fancy geezers.

binners

I’d like to see a swan, Basque separatist or otherwise, try and take a cheeseburger off a penguin.

You’d have a proper fight on your hands then

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Fancy putting it to the test CharlieMungus ?

How on earth could I put it to the test? What assumptions have you made about me?

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 267 total)

The topic ‘Christian Hotel Ruling’ is closed to new replies.