Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • chopwell slopwell
  • slider888
    Free Member

just back from a quick blat round chopwell.mud was hub deep places.bodies all owa the place.bike goin where it wanted not where pointed.lost the front end at least 5 times.had the death grip in full effect & somehow managed to stay upright for a change.absolute awesome ride.
    embrace the gloop its fun!! 😀

mlke
    Free Member

Yeah wet as a wet thing in the NorthEast. I’ve bailed out and taken the opportunity to work on a couple of bikes

slider888
    Free Member

listening to the sounds my washers now making i think you may of made the correct decision 😯

Drac

Seems we’re finally getting some of what the south had although genuinely not as bad. I’ve had the dog for a walk and found some new cheek I never knew was there.

jock-muttley

Our Lass and I woke this morning quite early with the intention of heading out up the coast, heard the rain lashing on the windows, looked at each other and both went “Nah” and snuggled back down under the covers

slider888
    Free Member

a swear down it were my most enjoyable ride in ages!watching my mate go totally sideways on the roots but managing to stay on was mint until i hit the same roots…. took a while to unclench a tells ye ❗

jonba
    Free Member

Walked through there today. It’s normally pretty muddy but it is worse than I’ve seen it in a long time. Streams where I’ve never seen them before. May be a while before it dries out.

teethgrinder

Tis a good laugh on our Thursday night rides

allthepies
    Free Member

Went for a spin around my local Surrey trails.

😯

Never seen it so bad, floods, gloop everywhere, trees down etc etc.

Just cleaned the bike down, perhaps a road ride next time 🙂

bigtimebones
    Free Member

Just got back from Guisborough Woods today which was a gloopy sloppy mess. had some of the best fun on bike I have had for a while

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘chopwell slopwell’ is closed to new replies.