Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cheapest place for Hope Hoops-Evo2 on Stans Crest? XC alternatives for about300?
  • hopefiendboy

Best value XC wheels for around 300 quid? Was thinking of Hope Hoops on Stans crest rims, but alternatives considered!

rmacattack
    Free Member

Winstanleys were pretty good with these I thought

theendisnigh
    Free Member

Lexs are 300. you need to buy the tubeless kit though, which is another twenty.

dickie
    Free Member

Si at progressive bikes was selling a new pair on the classifieds last week for £265.
    Also try York Bike Oultet.

lune
    Free Member

If purchased in next few days, use Wiggle 10% extra so around £267 + 3% return from quidco.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Winstanleys were best when Igot mine – but you need to be damn sure they have them in stock – mine were ordered as 355s and arrived as Crests about three months later… Not complaining about the change, just the delay.

Shepdon
    Free Member

Try Moonglu

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Or DIY? CRC had loads of cheep rims a couple of weeks ago, i got some Funn Xcelerator rims (made by Sun Ringle) for £15 each and hope hubs for £180 so the whole wheelset will be about £230, but for XC weight stans are hard to beat.

old_mtber
    Free Member

Merlin – special offer on Hope hubs/Mavic rims will come to about £300 delivered. Very quick delivery too.

si-wilson
    Free Member
    msjhes2
    Free Member

Si, do you have the conversion kit for a 142 rear axle in stock as well?

si-wilson
    Free Member

Si, do you have the conversion kit for a 142 rear axle in stock as well?

no sorry, would have to order that in.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for Hope Hoops-Evo2 on Stans Crest? XC alternatives for about300?’ is closed to new replies.