Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cheap-ish backpacks?
  • wiggles
    Free Member

Have an alpkit gourdon for commuting duties which is great but rather something with more pockets for a “trail bag”.

Have been using £15 aldi ones for the last few years but the 2nd one has just broke (zips stop working after a while) so looking for something a bit better.

Don’t need anything massive as have the gourdon for work, but probably something around the 10-16L mark as like to be able to fit a jacket etc along with tools.

Must have chest and waist straps, main things i want are decent number of pockets, or internal organisation for pump, tools etc. and to be able to take a bladder.

any suggestions in the <£40-50 cattegory?

paladin

I got one from tkmaxx for £20, plenty straps and pockets, and my £5 bladder from tesco fits perfect with the hose out the headphone socket

beanum

There’s a Deuter pack sale on SportsPursuit at the moment..
    Bike One 18 litre cycle pack for £42…

If my TransAlpine is anything to go by, it’ll last for years….

Mackem
    rob-jackson
    Free Member
    xherbivorex
    Free Member

deuter race air EXP here. ace bag. can be found for 55 quid or so.

sharkattack

Loads of Dakine stuff in my local TK-Maxx at the minute. Always worth a peek.

tamzin
    Free Member

Millets and Blacks have a 2l hydro one at the moment in the sale for £20, and you can usually get a 10 or 20% discount if you look hard enough, I just got one for £16. It seems brilliant so far, can’t go far wrong at that price and it’s reduced from £50. http://www.millets.co.uk/equipment/126531-gelert-strider-2l-hydropack-red.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cheap-ish backpacks?’ is closed to new replies.