Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Cheap (clean) London hotel recommendations?
  • hora
    Free Member

Must be clean though with parking nearby

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Pfft!

Clean? With parking nearby? In London??!?!?!

Dunno. I’ve never stayed in a hotel in London.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

park inn hyde park

you should get it for £80 on lastminute. they have some super secret prices that they don’t publish the name of the hotel, try those, you can usually work out which one it is by the details of tubes etc

lunge

Top Secret hotel on lastminute.com will sort you out. I got the Hilton at Olympia for £60 per night.

If you paste the description into google you will generally be able to work out which hotel it is.

hora
    Free Member

Wow….ok…. 🙂

Once stayed at Britannia in Hampstead (shudders)- changed room twice and they were all shabby 80’s style (shudder)

Stoner
    Free Member

The Edward Lear hotel on Seymour street is what I use every week.
    Parking at:
    http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1071/29365.php
    http://www.westminster.gov.uk/carparks/marble_arch.cfm

hora
    Free Member

” Refined Luxury Hotel in the heart of Piccadilly – 5* – London

A luxury landmark in Piccadilly. This hotel has an extraordinary reputation and a long history. Chic and welcoming, the bedrooms offer a relaxing ambiance ideal for both business and leisure travellers. An awarded restaurant and an health club featuring one of the largest indoor pools in Central London, are also available. Limited rooms available at these rates.”

WOW 😯

domino

I stayed here near Christmas for a girls weekend, it was cheap and clean (new hotel) http://www.hotelshoreditch.com/ Parking was underground.

hicksville
    Free Member

travel lodge euston very clean, basic and 50 quid not sure on parking

hora
    Free Member

Hmmmmm found one on lastminute in Camden (my favourite watering hole) – its Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn’s site is cheaper

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Caymden will suit you; it’s full of ponces.

When you down, Hora? Wanna meet up with some of us Soft Southern Shandy Drinkers for a beer?

hora
    Free Member

I love Camden, once the crowds have gone home its a different place. I used to go to the gym in Kentish Town, drink down Camden strip, seen many many bands at the Barfly, harrased drugs dealers by the canal by drunkenly offering them hash and weed, drank vodka out of plastic cups on the lock with my best friend (non-rider), harrassed wannabe middle class types, watched fights at Lloyds bar etc etc etc. Its soo grubby yet so so nice 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Sooo…

Wanna pint then, or what?

hora
    Free Member

Aye. Will book hotel etc first- Worlds End?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Sound ok, Hora. We could have a ‘Hora Hits The South’ STW drinky!

Binners has made me promise not to beat you up, although he does think a Chinese Burn may be in order.

When you planning to come down?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Cheap (clean) London hotel recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.