• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Charity Challenge Time 2017
  • Drac

On 21t June I will be taking part in my 3rd Calendar Lads Challenge. We will be walking the St Cuthbert’s Way in 2 days, that’s 62 miles through the Scottish Borders and Cheviot Hills to finish at Holy Island.

Calendar Lads are a bunch of NHS staff and friends who for the last 5 years have helped raise money for small local charities to reach those that need that little more boost and support.

This year as we all The Bright Foundation we are supporting Hospice North Northumberland with money raised split between them. HospiceCare North Northumberland is a local charity which is dedicated to providing care and support to adults, carers and families, whose lives are affected by cancer and other life limiting illnesses such as respiratory and heart disease, Motor Neurone Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.

Quite personal to me this year as the hospice help my Dad recover from his heart failure regain his confidence as a person.

You can join our journey on Facebook on The Calendar Lads Page and on Twitter @CalendarLads

If you’d like to support us you can by donating to.

http://www.justgiving.com/CalendarLads2017?utm_id=23

Or

Text a donation to 70070 text 70070 follow we’d the amount

Thanks

Lee

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Charity Challenge Time 2017’ is closed to new replies.