Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Changing energy supplier
  • woody74

After years of switching suppliers and regularly checking of prices to make sure I saved money, I have just signed up with Flipper. they search for the best deal for you and by having direct access to your online account can then switch you onto the best deal. They check every few months and then switch you if it will save £50 or more.

They have switched us once so far and all has been fine. You pay £25 a year but that is only if they move you. If they don’t move you then you don’t pay.

Seems like a great idea as now I can forget about thinking if we are on the best cheapest tariff.

https://flipper.community

arcing
    Free Member

Steveid, I’ve sent you a code.

We transferred to Bulb in June. I spreadsheeted our previous 12 months usage, and they came out the cheapest by a clear margin.

The process of switching was fine, but there were a couple of teething problems; which I expect of startups and I’m happy to work through.

They do take payments as a recurring debit card payment which doesn’t bother me, but you can now setup a direct debit if you want to; you just need to contact them.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

I’ve entered into a auction type thing through the union. I’ve put my current details in and on a certain date suppliers will tender offers to be my supplier. Then it’s a case of picking one.

Anyone heard or done this before? I’m wondering if I’ll get better deals than what’s publicised. I’ve saw it for cars before but not energy suppliers.

ahsat

Looking at switching to Bulb as British Gas seem to be just upping our DD for fun! Anyone got a referral code they’d like to PM me?

mikeyp

Check your PM.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Changing energy supplier’ is closed to new replies.