Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • CHAIN REACTION CYCLES DELIVERY ISSUES
  • mindmap3
    Free Member

Ordered a new bar on Thursday nigt which is due to be delivered today but it’s via Yodel, so I’m not all that hoepful because they’re a bit poo and apparantly there are still 46 stops before they get to me. Hmmmmmm.

I’ve not had the issues that others have had on here, but they’re no where near as good as they used to be and they feel much more like Wiggle in terms of being slow to dispatch stuff unless you pay the extra three quid and using bloody Yodel.

vongassit
    Free Member

God Dammit !!

Ordered my 1 X 11 XT groupset on Thurday evening & it has arrived on Monday.

Any more service like that will ruin this thread.

ads678

I’ve had a few crappy deliveries from CRC/Wiggle recently but ordered a few bits on Friday from CRC (free delivery) and they were delivered today from Wiggle royal mail.
    Maybe they are staring to get better again…..

greavo

Always been pretty good for me. I ordered the Eagle GX groupset on Thursday and it arrived today and that was with standard post.

jimplops

I know what you mean,ordered a turbo last Tuesday evening, got a dispatch email 2hrs later and it turned up Thursday by yodel, well surprised considering I didn’t pay for postage, but it did come from wiggle tho.

TheGingerOne

Order some shorts and a t-shirt from Wiggle at about 17:30 on Saturday and Royal Mail delivered them at lunchtime today (Monday) and that was the free delivery option.

dhrider
    Free Member

I ordered from Wiggle on Friday and CRC on Saturday – both orders dispatched within about 3hrs.

Wiggle order arrived today and CRC order is currently on its way with Royal Mail.

andy4d

Agree it looks like things have settled for CRC. Ordered Tue, dispatched wed and out for delivery today and that was free postage option, just after what must of been a hectic black Friday weekend for them too. Can’t get fairer than that.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Still having problems. What an absolute lying shower this lot have turned into 😐

weeksy

I ordered a BB, it arrived quickly from CRC.

Euro
    Free Member

It must be difficult for the handful of staff left in the warehouse (there used to be over 200) to get motivated in the face of impending unemployment. Maybe you lot should be venting at Wiggle?

TheGingerOne

If they are transferring stock from Northern Ireland to Wolverhampton, then surely there is a chance that you are ordering stuff when it is in transit between the 2 places. I assume they would do all the stock of a particular item due to how it is stored in the warehouse.
    Therefore, it can’t be delivered at it’s normal high speed as it needs to arrive at Wolverhampton, be unloaded, checked in, shelved and only then can your order be picked?
    Meanwhile, other people are ordering items (or some of the items in your order) are still warehoused in Northern Ireland or already moved to Wolverhampton and therefore not being delivered.

Just me having a crazy idea to stop you all getting so upset 😀

GSI-MAN
    Free Member

I ordered a new bike jacket on Sunday at 5:30pm and it arrived via Yodel next day at 12:05pm.
    Excellent service

chrismac

Ordered stuff on sunday night. Collect+ had it ready for collection tuesday lunchtime. This is a normal timescale for stuff I order using the free delivery option

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘CHAIN REACTION CYCLES DELIVERY ISSUES’ is closed to new replies.