Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • CAUTION- sweary northern animals in chamonix!
  • pussywillow
    Free Member

Please look away now if easily offended!

Otherwise, enjoy!!! 😆

[video]http://https://vimeo.com/45456208[/video]

pussywillow
    Free Member

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Fair play. Wish I could ride techy stuff like that :mrgreen:

TheSwede
    Free Member

Wish I had some friends 😥

Blower
    Free Member

PussyW do i know you :??

yer link dont work reyt.

the swede aint you the guy who raced them little bikes or somet?

singlecrack
    Free Member

I like that

arrpee
    Free Member

Excellent techy riding and a bit of casual racism thrown in. Two things we can all get on board with.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

proper guffaw had at 5:52+

pussywillow
    Free Member

I saw one of yer mates up inners t’other week, he told me u’d done vid in Cham, u lot ride oranges then? Nice vid by the way! You done that switchback appocolypse while u were out there? I were there last year, quite hidden but seen yer mates vid and it mentions it, think me n me mate were first darn it. 8)

Blower
    Free Member

most ride Orange’s yes lad.
    I dunno if its called that switchback appocolypse,still waiting to hear from The Don on this one.

fairhurst
    Free Member

👿 my god,although i have seen this group of cyclist’s video’s before and thought hmm,this is without doubt the most obscene of them all!!
    i for one will be complaining to whoever made this video.
    and making it know to the relevant authorities.

Disgusting foul language which is totally unnecessary,a prime bad example of what we cyclists riding off road is not about!
    i hope everyone agrees with this.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Blower

the swede aint you the guy who raced them little bikes or somet?
    Yeah thats me. It never actualy happened though as all of my so called mates bottled it. As I said, wish I had some (proper) mates.

BillOddie

As per my comment on the front page…

“**** the walker, the German ****”

Nice sharing the trail attitude there boys. Well Done.

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

Great riding, the videos just get better.

singlespeedstu

Nice vid.
    It’s making me realy regret not going to the alps this year.

As I said, wish I had some (proper) mates.

You’ve only got yourself to blame Swede.
    If you’d not stopped the payments i’d still be pretending to be your friend.

fairhurst
    Free Member

exactly its utterly disgraceful isn’t it.

reedspeed
    Free Member

fairhurst – Member

exactly its utterly disgraceful isn’t it.

Fairhurst !,You’re kidding right ??.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Paypal gift ok Stu?
    Fairhurst, live and let live a little will you. You knew what to expect when you clicked on the thread. Why watch it in the first place if you knew you would get your purty pink panties all in a twizzle. Swearing is mandatory if you ride that kind of trail and come from oop north. I take it that you never swear or pop off curbs. Lighten up you c#+@.

singlespeedstu

That’ll do nicely.
    You can pop round for a ride as soon as i get the payment. 8)

No swearing though or you might offend my sensitive ears you foul mouthed bastard.

BillOddie

Fairhurst, live and let live a little will you.

You don’t seem to extend that same attitude to walkers though, eh?

fairhurst
    Free Member

mr redspeed i most certainly am not kidding it sets a real bad image for cyclist out on the trails when football yobo language like that is displayed to the outdoor enthusiasts
    i certainly do not or any of my colleagues do that when we shred the downhills.

the swede no, its very rare if i swear and certainly would refrain from doing it in a public place.

billysugger
    Free Member

I’d put a fiver on Fairhust being in that video and now whoring more views with his ‘opinions’.

Nobody is that Flanders-ish

jambalaya
    Free Member

Great video, nice work lads.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@fairhurst, what I see is two riders taking a detour so the walker doesn’t have to step aside. I see the walker not making an effort to let the riders by. I walk more than ride and I’d have stepped aside in that situation. As far as the remark goes perhaps not the most classy but nothing that would make Roy “Chubby” Brown blush was it ?

allthepies
    Free Member

Nice riding 🙂

robsoctane
    Free Member

As usual, a great video that inspires me to go out and get me *gnar* on, can’t fuc*** wait!

fairhurst – Member
    mr redspeed i most certainly am not kidding it sets a real bad image for cyclist out on the trails when football yobo language like that is displayed to the outdoor enthusiasts
    i certainly do not or any of my colleagues do that when we shred the downhills.

the swede no, its very rare if i swear and certainly would refrain from doing it in a public place.

troll? 😉

I swear everywhere I go and the ladies love it!

Yorkshire-Pudding
    Free Member

I have my suspicions that ‘Fairhurst’ could be someone’s middle name? 😉

justatheory
    Free Member

Luvle luvle…reminded me of Julie Goodyear. Chamonix looks amazing.

yunki
    Free Member

my Nan used to smack us in face with ‘ot iron if she caught us not swearing..

horrible **** smelly old ****

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Nice riding, good skills, the German remark is bang out if order.

Blower
    Free Member

The German remark was aimed at ben as that is his nickname.,the 1st rider in the shot.old pinhead made the remark and a bit of tounge in cheek with the walker,

Swede that is a shame would have made a good film that and a reet laugh to do i bet.

TheSwede
    Free Member

benmotogp46
    Free Member

Good vid although I do think it would have been better without the swearing.

TheSwede
    Free Member

I cant believe that all the sweary northern vids seam fine on here but I get moaned at and have a thread deleted for posting this after someone else on here enlightened me to it. Makes me cry. It is a little very sweary. Sorry mods. I wont do it again. Fairhurst, you had better not watch it!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vms_6_TSQuc[/video]

freeridenick
    Free Member

Awesome

Chamonix shits all over Morzine and Les Arcs…

pussywillow
    Free Member

Awesome
    Chamonix shits all over Morzine and Les Arcs…

Absolutely spot on! 😀

Les arcs is like trail centre riding compared to chamonix! More for the feminine sort! 😆

reedspeed
    Free Member

Fairhurst i thought you were kidding chief !,Have you had a personality bypass or summert ??,you wanna let ureself go a bit pal !!,lifes too short..i knew a guy like you once,he tried laughing,didn’t like it,so never did it again !,hes dead now..

Swearynortheners keep up the good work on the Oranges,’Ya complete set o ******** ya !’,;-)

jambalaya
    Free Member

Sweary Northerners – did you summit Mont Blanc or “just” do some lower walks ?

FYI I just got delivery of the updated Chamonix Bike Book, hoping to do a day there in a couple of weeks to get a flavour and yes I now a lot of stuff will be off limtis.

freeridenick
    Free Member

jambalaya –

you will love Hughs way and pipeline from Les Houches to le fayet
    Also trient via catogne.

stevede
    Free Member

Cracking vid chaps, always enjoy the edits, Chamonix looks ace, looks like you boys had a good trip.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘CAUTION- sweary northern animals in chamonix!’ is closed to new replies.