Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • "Can you do me a pie chart" but with a happy ending.
  • 5plusn8
    Free Member

It is not 27/b, its obviously English due to the words and diction, plus a simple google shows it is for a pub in Bridgnorth.
    https://www.facebook.com/FriarsBridgnorth/
    It is not really that similar to David Thorne as our David did not treat the customer with utter contempt, in fact he was pleasant and chirpy.

molgrips
    Free Member

I assumed Dave had already agreed to do the posters either as a favour or he already worked there or something. Then he started the conversation like that and realised it would be cool do just do that for the poster – either deliberately re-creating the conversation as a sort of ironic piece of meta-art; or having the idea of being really lazy by taking the screenshot then realising it would actually work both as an informative poster and a great artistic gag.

Worked though didn’t it?

5plusn8
    Free Member

Yeah seems like something like that. I like it.

Edukator
    Free Member

Anyone going to see Michaela Wylde on Friday?

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

andyl
    Free Member

But why does he say “I love you Dave” at the end? Is there more to this doing posters than I understand? *shrugs and squints*

Maybe that was the “happy ending” bit?

rascal
    Free Member

Last place I worked did something similar to this as a leaving card.
    Basically an email chain along the lines of:
    Pete to Rascal “Can you make a leaving card for John? He leaves on Friday.”
    Rascal replies “Oh that ****, No, I’m too busy. Ask Mike.”
    Pete to Mike: “Morning Mike. John’s leaving Friday…can you knock up a card please?”
    Mike to Pete: “Can you ask Amy? That John is a right nobber.”
    Etc etc until there’s an email chain 30 people long…which is then printed out as the front of John’s oversized card.
    Of course everyone likes John really…comments are just for comic effect and just to see the look on his face 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘"Can you do me a pie chart" but with a happy ending.’ is closed to new replies.