Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Can someone change that skidding gaylord on the right?
  • swisstony
    Free Member

he’s really starting to pee me off?

ta

hora
    Free Member

Adapt the size of your browser? 😉

davidrussell
    Free Member

skids are for kids (and fakengers)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I would have to agree with Swisstony here. FAkenger twunt doing wikkid skids innit through a pedestrian area, not a good image. Moreover, it’s fupping irrritating.

stumpy01

Yep….don’t have your browser ‘maximised’ then drag it off to the right so you can’t see him. Then adjust as required. Not ideal, but…….

richc
    Free Member

trickydisco
    Free Member

I was just thinking the exact same thing.. Pi*ssed off with seeing the same bloody video of that toolbag doing skids on the pavement

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You lot are all just jelous, because that’s a REALLY cool skid!

swisstony
    Free Member

when i do that and drag the size in the video partly comes too.

We must be due for a change though

robbo1234biking

maybe our old friend Wicked Styx has converted to mtb…

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-radest-ebay-ad-ever#post-167271

Might be trying to go round the skidometer again!

Pukz
    Free Member

Track skids are cool …well I think so!

thepodge
    Free Member

Firefox and any number of plugins

tooslow
    Free Member

[Please read the rules- Mod]

Our policy on Ad Blocking

The ads in a very real sense do allow you to use this site for free. If the ads were not there earning us money for the time we spend keeping this site running then we simply would not bother with a website at all or we would severely strip it back to just being a promotion site for the mag. It simply would not be economically viable without the ads there.

Now, in light of that but also taking the pragmatic decision that the technology to block ads is out there and there is nothing we can do to prevent people from using it, we have decided that any threads posted on our forum that publicise or promote the removing of ads from this website are actually counterproductive to not just us but you as well. No ads… no site.

MrSmith
    Free Member

has anyone notified the daily mail of these unauthorised pavement circus tricks performed by rough street types on illegal bicycles?

stufield
    Free Member

I just wonder where that VW van is with the door left open as she rides away…

sofatester
    Free Member

I’m driving it now.

Hands free laptop of course!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Your policy on ad-blocking sounds very reasonable to me.
    What’s the policy on ad’s depicting illegal riding though?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

IanMunro – Member
    Your policy on ad-blocking sounds very reasonable to me.

Very good point. Very good indeed.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ouch.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Tis **** annoying, just because its short and repeating.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It was coll the first time i saw it. But now I agree with coffeeking.

It’s putting me off Charge as a brand. [Mods – feed that back to Charge please]

Kit
    Free Member

Can we have an ad dedicated to the yummy female rider at the end? 😀

simon1975

Well I clicked on the vid and then enjoyed some of the full films on the Charge website – it seems a great way of marketing, and made me go out and ride some fixie!

Was even considering buying a Plug until I pinched myself back to the real world…

fingerbike
    Free Member

If Charge are reading: Theres a longish section of a bloke skidding which not many people like, and then the ad cuts out just as someones about to ride down some singletrack, can it be swapped around?!

TimothyD
    Free Member

What’s his sexuality got to do with it?

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

I remember the old days when this was just a forum about cycling rather than one big flashing advert trying to sell you something or other, whatever, it doesn’t matter, just spend, spend, spend.

Are STW towers trying single-handedly (single-trackedly?) to implement Gollum Brown’s policies to re-inflate the bubble economy?

rs
    Free Member

agreed, very **** annoying, not good for sly forum dwelling at work either and lets face it, if nobody viewed it at work the viewing figures and forum posts would drop significantly. adds are fine but drop the videos. Pretty Please!

TimothyD
    Free Member

You only see the video if you’re not on a thread though.

coffeeking
    Free Member

TimothyD- Eh?

Seems to have changed now, thank god!

molgrips
    Free Member

At least there’s someone doing a bit of singletrack on it now. I think Charge should create different versions of their ad video for different sites – it’d only take 5 minutes editing. Just show us all the singletrack bits, not much point in putting fixie action on a site where every day there’s a thread panning fashionista fixie riders.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Can someone change that skidding gaylord on the right?’ is closed to new replies.