Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can I pick your brains
  • radrob
    Free Member

Hi guys does anybody know what year yeti frames were still made in Colorado I’m after one but don’t really want an overseas one. Someone told me 2007 is this right info much appreciated.

smell_it
    Free Member

Will you take a fiver posted?

Chrismc1
    Free Member

Check with yeti fan they will be able to tell you.

radrob
    Free Member

Ok chris thanks

druidh
    Free Member

Colorado is overseas?

radrob
    Free Member

Lol Druid I meant some people say Asia way

druidh
    Free Member

🙂 I know what you mean.

However, I really just don’t get this preference for stuff made in the US. I know it doesn’t apply in this instance, but from my, pretty reasonable, knowledge of Ti frames, I’d never touch anything made by Lynskey (again) but would have no problem buying the supposedly cheaper/inferior stuff from the Far East.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Is this racism?

vancoughcough
    Free Member

I hate that simplistic view.. It’s not a question of quality or racism; god bless Taiwan and what they did for the bicycle! There’s the question of loyalty and a recognistion that a real wealth creating economy is one based on manufacturing and not pretend and fraudulent and morally reprehensible trading, repugnant reserve ratios and multiple hypothecations, for the likes of a select few at companies like Goldman Sachs.

It’s a nice thing to buy something made in your country. It’s also the reason we have become poor and are becoming poorer. Banking doesn’t reward enough people, and retail just pays kid’s wages. Manufacturing is wealth creation and society building…

Rant over.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can I pick your brains’ is closed to new replies.