Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Can anyone beat Dunlop?
  • benz
    Free Member

Astounding performance….can anyone beat Michael Dunlop this week?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Class above. As he said his bikes have given him an extra edge also. Mcguiness was over 40 secs off the pace in third I think.

simondbarnes

Bruce came pretty close today! Looking forward to the Senior TT on Friday.

pjm84
    Free Member

I think the weight loss has helped as well……

shifter
    Free Member

Thanks for the spoiler 🙁

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Thanks for that, can’t catch up with the TT till the weekend but luckily you’re here to save me some time

milkyman
    Free Member

I have to watch it with one eye closed, I can not believe how fast those guys are, I don’t know how there brain can take in the information to get round the course so quick, I just hope J/M doesn’t push to hard trying to come away with somthing

HughStew

Anyone else see the Joey Dunlop documentary last night. Winning a IoM TT hat-trick at 48 (my age!). Amazing guy, and it would seem a true gentleman in the best sense of the word.

zbonty

Been great watching this on the telly this week. I’ve never ridden a bike but it really is an amazing spectacle.

rossi46
    Free Member

He’s a leg end- it’s in the blood 😉

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Joey was the most humble modest man I have ever met. He also carried out a lot of work for charity driving a truck full of clothes and food to children’s homes in eastern Europe by himself.

http://www.joeydunlop.co.uk/charity_work.htm

Great to see Michael getting similar success.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I was over there in 2010 when Hutchy won his clean sweep of five in a week and I honestly thought it’d never happen again.
    I reckon Dunlop could well manage it this week, he’s on fire.

I always thought that Dunlop would end up in pieces in a field somewhere before he won a TT but over the past year or two he seems to have really matured as a rider and has found what it takes to win TT’s. He’s won 7 already at 24 and the way he’s been riding this year I reckon he could be heading towards McGuinness and Joey’s levels of success on the island.

almightydutch
    Free Member

Would be good to see Mickey D take all 5 but I just cant see it. McPint for the Senior win in my eyes.

bigG
    Free Member

be good to see a title change so this isn’t a spoiler for those of us unlucky enough to be at work and out of touch with the latest at the TT…….

dooosuk
    Free Member

11 spectators taken to hospital following a crash in the seniors. 1 seriously injured apparently. The rider is fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone beat Dunlop?’ is closed to new replies.