Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Calling Kindle users
  • atlaz
    Free Member

To do something useful with my spare time after work I’ve been messing around with some code that draws statistics about kindle clippings files. The main problem is that I’ve only got my own to play with as my friends who have kindles never “clip” quotes with them.

I was wondering if any STW people who do this would mind emailing me the file from their kindle so I can get a little more data out of it? Email in profile if so.

peterfile
    Free Member

To do something useful with my spare time after work

May i suggest:

atlaz
    Free Member

Front room is too cold to xbox right now. I’ve played too much MW3 and picked up Fallout Vegas for 5 quid but it’s in French and I’m struggling with it.

peterfile
    Free Member

picked up Fallout Vegas for 5 quid but it’s in French and I’m struggling with it.

Problem solved! Play more xbox in order to brush up on your French skills. Useful and surely more entertaining than Kindle statistics. 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Spare time? Playing on the Xbox? Jeez!

I’ve got a Kindle, which is why I opened the thread. But I don’t know what to “clip quotes” means. I just read books dun’t I.

freddyg
    Free Member

I also have a kindle (owned it for nearly 3 whole weeks 🙂 )

What is ‘clipping’?

atlaz
    Free Member

So. When you’re reading stuff you can use the cursor button things to highlight stuff and “clip” it for later reading. It appears I may be one of the few to do this though given my mates and this thread 😉

spacemonkey

I take it you haven’t read this:

Maybe you’re waiting until it’s available on Kindle? 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Calling Kindle users’ is closed to new replies.