Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Calling all Bike Boffins in the Plymouth area….
  • eviljoe
    Free Member

Hi All,

I’m part of a theatre company running a very large outdoor theatre event in Devonport in June, and we have a rather unique challenge …

We are creating some sideshow attractions to be run entirely by pedal power, and we’re looking for an expert or two in the area of pedal powered dynamos- esp high powered ones! Anyone interested in helping us build, or who has advice, please drop us a line 😉

More info on the show here; WILDWORKS

eviljoe
    Free Member

bump!

trailmonkey

I’m part of a theatre company running a very large outdoor theatre event in Devonport

😯

Crikey, good luck with that. Devonport still looks like everywhere looked back up north during the Thatcher wasteland years.

dooge
    Free Member

Im in Plymouth but I have NO idea how dynamos properly work. I do have a mate who does though. Pop into Cogs bike shop underneith the money centre in town and talk to Ross. Cant miss him, shorter younger guy, quite enthusiastic, definately knows his stuff.

carlphillips
    Free Member

make sure they’re locked up round there!!

eviljoe
    Free Member

Cheers dooge- certainly will 😉

Fatmurtha- all will be safely locked away…… in the RN dockyard! Do you KNOW how much paperwork you have to fill in to get in there?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Bike Boffins in the Plymouth area….’ is closed to new replies.