Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Buying magazines in London
  • shermer75
    Free Member

This is going to sound crazy, but I am finding it increasingly hard to find shops that have a wide range of magazines to buy where I live. Today I am specifaically looking for this week’s copy of Nature. I live in Hackney. Does any one have any ideas? The last time I went out looking I got as far as Charing Cross road, only to find that the massive bookshops there that used to carry all the magazine titles have closed down. It feels like I must be missing something really obvious here!!

MrSmith
    Free Member

There are a few mag shops in soho 🙄 that do all the fashion/art titles as well as other ‘special interest’ publications, think there’s one on wardour st not far from the toucan pub and another on old Compton st before you get to the posh drinks shop, there is also the stall at the back of the theatre near the crossing outside Liberty no idea if they do your magazine.

Is there still a borders books at Angel? They used to do all the mags there and I think it was still open after the charing cross branch closed.

If you phone the publisher they should be able to tell you where it’s stocked.

shermer75
    Free Member

The borders in Islington has closed, it’s now a Pizza Hut or something…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Buying magazines in London’ is closed to new replies.