Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Burning Poppies
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Blimey I think there’s more hatred displayed here than by those who burnt the poppies.
    The symbol of the Poppy is important to meas someone that has lost family in conflicts up to the Falklands.
    But the Poppy is just that, a symbol. The remembrance is within me.
    Quite frankly the burning of Poppies makes me think is that it, is that your best shot. sad very sad.
    However I will admit if I had been passing nearby I wouldn’t have thought it wrong to deliver a swift elbow in the ribs, it’s just I’m not good with words.

peasnotwar
    Free Member

+1 for oldgit!
    Just cant believe i’ve just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this load of bllx thread which i hoped would have been an interesting debate – but in true singletrack fashion has been hijacked by the attention seekers on here!

It’s added nothing but to highlight the fact that
    A. some folk on here are really up themselves
    B. don’t have a clue what they are talking about
    And
    C.need to get out more on Friday nights!

You know who you are!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

in true singletrack fashion has been hijacked by the attention seekers on here!

So, you respond by hijacking the thread to have a pop at others, yet add nothing of any relevance yourself? 😕

And then you hijack the thread to have a pop at peasnotwar for hijacking the thread without adding anything to the original subject…

…er…hang on…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

peasnotwar
    Free Member

@ MidlandTrailquestsGraham :lol:…… pmsl

But then Elfinsafety has a point. rather than add anything to the thread (thought i was by adding support to oldgit?)… i really should have started a totally seperate and pointless thread entitled…… “OOH OOH, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME”!!!!

gotta laff….

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Burning Poppies’ is closed to new replies.