Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bugger all this voting crap! iv just had the best news iv heard for years!
  • PlumzRichard
    Free Member

Just heard that there is a huge indoor climbing wall opening 10 minutes away in 55 days!
    12metre high walls!
    comp walls!
    Bouldering room with over hang routes!
    can take up to 125 people!

…… and breatheeee

Talkemada
    Free Member

Don't want to worry you, but the Tories will close it down again if they get in, you know?

alwyn
    Free Member

Lucky bugger. Lots of good leading I hope.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Don't want to worry you, but the Tories will close it down again if they get in, you know?

and melt it down to make dildos to shaft us all with 🙁

Enjoy it while you can 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Brilliant!

stumpyjon

I've just had another 3 miles of high class technical singletrack built minutes from me (with more to come) 8)

duntmatter
    Free Member

and melt it down to make dildos to shaft us all.

And expect people to volunteer to do the shafting!

CountZero

Labour would have shut it down anyway as it infringes any number of obvious H&S rules. You can't have loads of people climbing sheer walls with just a bit of string attached. There would have to be a full risk assessment every time you started a climb, dayglo jackets to be worn, huge inflatable bags to catch possible fallers. All the fun would go out of it.

Jamie
    Free Member

PlumzRichard – Member
    Just heard that there is a huge indoor climbing wall opening 10 minutes away in 55 days!
    12metre high walls!
    comp walls!
    Bouldering room with over hang routes!
    can take up to 125 people!

…… and breatheeee

Whereabout mate?

*crosses fingers in the vain hope its near p'boro*

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

in northampton, far cotton. there is a fantastic bouldering wall in ptown tho

donks
    Free Member

theres a new one opening up here in MK in July too which is good news, i might have a look at the Northampton one though a another option. Whats the name or site link?

metalheart
    Free Member

Just remember that plastic aint real climbing…

… but it is addictive. Currently head to the wall Tuesday and Thursday evenings trying to get fit for outside again. I think I'm a born again :mrgreen:

If only they would set decent routes…

donks
    Free Member

Problem is though that plastic is all we have in these south eastern parts…a trip up the peaks is a solid day out for me…mind you so is a trip to a trail centre, but i agree with the decent routes part as our local bit of wall is just in place for the kids to use, as they dont make enough money from the members.

grahamh
    Free Member

Problem is though that plastic is all we have in these south eastern parts

So what about Harrisons Rock, Bowles Rocks and all the other
    sandstone outcrops near Tonbridge Wells.

metalheart
    Free Member

So what about Harrisons Rock, Bowles Rocks and all the other
    sandstone outcrops near Tonbridge Wells.

But that would make you top roping scum (which is even worse…) 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

there is a fantastic bouldering wall in ptown tho

True. Well, not to enthused by some of the staff there on the times i have been. Should go back really as i assume everyone has an off day. Thing is i would be mostly solo climbing as none of my lazy arse mates are up for it.

Could just hang out in the bat cave i guess 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bugger all this voting crap! iv just had the best news iv heard for years!’ is closed to new replies.