Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • BT Sport channels
  • DezB
    Free Member

Weird, just channel hopping and found the Bt Sports channels are active on Sky.
    Can’t find any info as to whether this is permanent or just to tempt you to subscribe…
    Anyone know?
    (I don’t have any BT products in this house!)

LoCo
    Free Member

We’re with bt vision, but also appear to have gained loads of channels inc. Eurosport 1&2, shame there nothing worth watching on :-/

swavis

Tour of Britain is going to be on Eurosport. I activated BT sport last night but haven’t checked to see if it’s working yet. It was free as I’m already a broadband customer.

sc-xc

Weird, just channel hopping and found the Bt Sports channels are active on Sky.
    Can’t find any info as to whether this is permanent or just to tempt you to subscribe…
    Anyone know?

It’s launch night – they won’t stay (we had the email round work today)

spooky_b329

Yep launch night, free to everyone for the first day (or 24hrs?)

Thereafter, free for BT Broadband/Infinity customers. Just got BT Vision and it gives Sky a run for its money, will be cancelling that 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Yep launch night, free to everyone for the first day

Ah that explains that then.
    No way will I change, Sky Sports all the way for me – rugby & boxing you see.

project
    Free Member

theyre on freeview, a lot of lads playing at football.

DezB
    Free Member

What are?

spuddle
    Free Member

As a BT Broadband customer signed up for it for free, was looking forward to ESPN America for the baseball but the channel seems to have disappeared

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, there’s only BT Sport 1 & 2 + ESPN now (which appears to be what ESPN America was.)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘BT Sport channels’ is closed to new replies.