Home Forums Bike Forum Brompton Amazon ti forks and rear triangle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Brompton Amazon ti forks and rear triangle
  • pierhead
    Free Member

Sorry I’m a bit of a stranger on here but I often dip in for surprisingly good advice on … almost everything!

Anyone bought these ti forks and rear triangle for a Brompton off Amazon? Any good?
    “TIBROMTACK Titanium Fork and Rear Triangle for Brompton Bicycle 16 Inches Ultra Light Folding Bike Frame Grade9 Ti” 
    ta very much!

Andy

Dont Ti forks / triangle only save about 300gms, so not huge.  What warranty? Good thread on LFGSS about Bromptons. Maybe worth asking there?

pierhead
    Free Member

Yeah, thanks! not really worth it for the weight, and an unknown risk. Better to save up for proper disc/fat tyre/hub gear forks and triangle from Kinetics.

Andy

Yeah, thanks! not really worth it for the weight, and an unknown risk. Better to save up for proper disc/fat tyre/hub gear forks and triangle from Kinetics.

Agreed thats exactly what I want to do to mine. Especially as Ben now doing derailleur options

cynic-al
    Free Member

There’s a FB group for Brompton hacks (probably many) and the brand du jour is Aceoffix or Aceoffice. Some light builds but they are very tricked out.

If I had the cash I’d love a light Brommie, I’d also like discs and bigger wheels.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.