Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Broke an RS30 spoke, where to get new?
  • cakefest
    Free Member

Need a new RS30 drive side spoke in black. Where’s a good place to get something like this from?

Easy to fit the new one??

neilsonwheels
    Free Member
    cakefest
    Free Member

neilsonwheels, only rs10 available there.

charlierevell
    Free Member

Normally head to rosebikes or similar as they keep better stocks than the uk!

Spoke!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

LBS?

Mine just replaced one in my R-550 rear wheel (and trued it) for not much more than I could source a spoke for. Presumably I myst have been charged trade for the spoke itself?

deets

If they’re as rare as spokes for the old RS80’s then you might have to get a shop to order them in via Madison. Right pain in the arse…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Spoke and a true at my LBS was £25 the last time I went in. DIY was a fifth of that.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Part number is 012 AN98-7, they are £3.99 SRP and available from Madison through any decent bike shop.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Spoke and a true at my LBS was £25 the last time I went in. DIY was a fifth of that.

Maybe I didn’t look hard enough, they were about £9 from evans without the nipple, cost £22 at the LBS (and this is an LBS down south that charges £18 for brake pads so you can guess the market!). That and it’s a PITA job with the nipples in the hub so none of my spoke keys could even reach it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Broke an RS30 spoke, where to get new?’ is closed to new replies.