• This topic has 17 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by mema.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Britains Ex Fattest Teen
  • billybob
    Free Member

She’s lost more weight than 2 of me!!

Not sure why she needs the NHS to her to eat less & what to eat…

timraven

She needs the help to get rid of poor eating habits, which she’s probably had her whole life.

I can’t understand how people get so big, however I think she deserves credit for taking action eventually.

RealMan
    Free Member

Shes still 19 stone, and only 16.

And you weigh less then 7 stone??

billybob
    Free Member

i weigh about 9stone depending if I’ve had a poo recently.

tails
    Free Member

I love obese people there so interesting there is a great one at my local petrol station.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Always a mystery, what they may have tucked away amongst the rolls and folds?

UncleFred
    Free Member

Fair play to her. At least she’s doing something about, changing eating habits and not getting surgery.

I reckon what the NHS would pay to finish her time at the school would be a fair amount less than her treatment for obesity related diseases will be.

miketually
    Free Member

A woman we know recently lost loads of weight. She’s just had an operation to removed 5 stone of excess skin!

mudshark
    Free Member

Would it be wrong to make something out of that skin? Easy to make matching shoes, handbag, gloves and a hat from all that.

epicyclo

Poor kid. Good luck to her.

That takes some dedication – possible future athlete here!

bigrich

Always a mystery, what they may have tucked away amongst the rolls and folds?

emergency KFC family bucket in case of hunger attack?

shoefiti
    Free Member

Seems a shame her mum let her scoff so much on the first place 13000 Kalories a day is a fair bit of scoff in anyones books! Bit of a pun it obesity is becoming a ‘big problem’ in the UK (and much of the western world).

My solution would be rename Lundy Island ‘Lardy Island’ and have a giant fat farm, like those camps in America, (it’d be a bit like Alcatraz, but with bigger cells) plus during their daily exercise regime if they all jumped up and down at the same time and you could rigged up a wave turbine over the Bristol Channel and we’d all have cheap electricity.

Hairychested
    Free Member

LOL @ shoefiti

miketually
    Free Member

it’d be a bit like Alcatraz, but with bigger cells

The cells could have moving walls, so they got smaller as the occupant got smaller.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

People with seriously overweight kids should be done for child abuse if they won’t except guidance on how to help their child be healthy, I don’t think the child should be blamed. I suspect its often the result of a mental issue the parent has, as much as ignorance over diet. Its a control technique to limit the child’s freedom and independence combined with a need to feel ‘my child needs me if I provide food’.

bigyinn
    Free Member

What i dont get is how she managed to get so big before something was done about the extra weight. Its not something that you just wake up having gained 15 stone! And not its not gladular.
    Also why does she need £23k from the NHS to finish the job?
    A pair of trainers and some jaw wire wouldn’t cost more than £50 surely?

Olly
    Free Member

she lost it at a yank fat camp i believe.
    she cant afford to go back again, and wants the NHS to pay the 23k fatcamp fees for another go.

they can pay me 23k and ill sit next to her for a year, with a battery wired to her fork.

i dont understand obesity, its not rocket science.
    you just beocme accustomed to how much you eat, and how much your body is expecting to recieve
    EAT LESS
    it will be uncomfortable for a bit, then your stomach will get used to it.

mtfu

mema
    Free Member

It sugggests that her ideal weight is 8 stone, it that not a bit low? Im the same height as her and if I go down to 9 stone I disappear.
    Anyway good for her on losing the weight.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Britains Ex Fattest Teen’ is closed to new replies.