Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Brillant 3/4 mtb bibs
  • jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Just thought I would drop a quick review of some maddison addict 3/4 bibs that I got half price in the sales this week
    As per the blurb:

“A blend of waterproof softshell panels and Italian DWR Thermal Roubaix ensure you’re well covered against the elements”

And for £35 quid they are absolutely ace, around 3deg C on tonights ride with shorts on as well
    Warm but no hot all the way round, shorts are saturated with mud and water but my bum was dry and warm
    The shoftshell panels are around the knee to shin panel and around the bum to delicates

The lining feels really nice to the touch with a super comfy gel insert

Overall I’m well impressed, so much so I’ve just bought a second pair

Fingers crossed they stay as is as I’ve not had so much luck with their shorts in the past

rp16v
    Free Member

Use these myself have 2 pairs of the addict 3/4 and 2 pairs of the madison sportive range3/4 and normal sportive bib shorts aswell for nicer days i find madison clothing fit me really well and the build quality is great.

tom.nash

£29.99 on Tweeks; that’s two pairs on their way. Thanks jameswilliams54, it’s always good to know when someone finds good kit. I love 3/4 length and wear them all year around so to get a good set at a bargain is particularly pleasing 🙂

dawson

Thanks for the write up. Have been thinking of getting some 3/4 bibs so will check these out

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brillant 3/4 mtb bibs’ is closed to new replies.