Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Brazil F1 GP
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Because he believed that Hamilton would be treated as the No. 1 driver, and din’t want to be No. 2. Nor should he.

Anyways up; Alonso has driven brilliantly to drag himself back into the frame for the WC. Thus pissing off the British media and haterz. 😀

clubber
    Free Member

Because he believed that Hamilton would be treated as the No. 1 driver, and din’t want to be No. 2. Nor should he.

Used to make silly claims at Renault too. Still not an excuse.

He’s certainly earnt his position (less 7 point 😉 ) though

the-muffin-man

Thus proving that he can’t cope in an environment where he isn’t top-dog. He started turning the screws on Massa from race one this year, and much to my disappointment Massa has caved in. Massa is now the perfect whipping boy as I doubt he’d get another top drive anywhere else so he may as well make the best of his last few years in F1.

Alonso is an excellent driver of that there is no doubt – and I don’t hate him, but I’ll never have respect for him and the way he goes about his racing.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He’s certainly earnt his position (less 7 point ) though

Kovalaainen moved over for Hamilton at least once while he was at McLaren. So what’s you point, caller?

I’ll never have respect for him and the way he goes about his racing.

I do, precisely because he’s a ruthless bastard, which you kind of need to be to be WC, really, let’s face it!

clubber
    Free Member

Kov never moved when he was matching lewis’ pace. Besides I was only trolling you 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah well; every accusation levelled at Alonso can be equally levelled at Hamilton, and perhaps with even more justification.

So shut up hating, and enjoy the racing, innit?

Besides I was only trolling you

No, you just know you’re out of your depth, when you’re up against the Best. 😉

uplink
    Free Member

He’s a ruthless No1 driver though, I don’t think anyone else has ever got a team mate to deliberately put their car in the wall.

clubber
    Free Member

Sighs

the-muffin-man

Yeah well; every accusation levelled at Alonso can be equally levelled at Hamilton, and perhaps with even more justification.

I didn’t see Hamilton block the arrival of the current world champion, especially as he had a ‘perfect’ No2 already in situ.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Enough of the wibbling, haterz. 😈

What I want to see is a good race, with no-one dropping out because of mechanical failure, and hopefully no-one crashing out either. Just a proper race. All the drivers still in it have made mistakes or had bad luck this season. All of them deserve it.

So, unwind, untwist yer knickers, relax and enjoy!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyn_mi1jHoE[/video]

naokfreek
    Free Member

I reckon…..that today will throw up 😐 a number of suprises, with things not going to plan for some drivers in the title fight. Not really sure as to what that’ll be but we’ll soon find out. Should be a corker. Not sure as to go for a spin around dusk, in richmond park, have a pint at the Robuck and watch the sunset, then iplayer, or watch live and miss the dusk view…hmmm.

Live would be ideal i spose.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nah go out, have yer ride, get the buzz from that, then record it or iPlayer it later. Make sure you avoid any situation where you can inadvertantly find out the result though…

I’m off to a mate’s in Catford; he’s putting the Scalextric together as we speak!

I’m so excited!! 😀

naokfreek
    Free Member

Thinking your right there Elf, would like to catch some autumn colour too…it is getting very exciting! Just watching the Q3 session yesterday had my pulse raging.

psychle
    Free Member

C’mon Webber! Best of luck to a compatriot 8) (even if he does live in Italy or wherever the **** it is 😆 )

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So – what odds on Hamilton nerfing someone off with an overenthusiastic lunge?

ianpinder
    Free Member

Good move by webber.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

SHUT UP LEGARD!

ianpinder
    Free Member

Lapped on the 10th lap!

donsimon
    Free Member

Massa to slow the Red Bulls down on the pit stop?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

So – what odds on Hamilton nerfing someone off with an overenthusiastic lunge?

Resisted the temptation twice – well done. Backed out of potential incidents.

ianpinder
    Free Member

I’ll be honest, I can’t see anything changing today, except for mechanicals.

billybob
    Free Member

Loving Lewis’ radio broadcasts – I’ve got no grip

My f-duct isn’t working… F-duct is working fine Lewis…

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

He’s definately having an off day today. Should have taken webber in the first corner and should not have let alonso past so easily

Creg

The best of the racing seems to be with the middle of the pack, some great close action there

donsimon
    Free Member

Lap 50: “My tyres are not in good shape,” says Hamilton. He really is not comfortable.

From BBC.

Still looking for excuses. 🙄

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Webber in the press conference looks like someone’s just took a dump on his lawn and taken down his sisters back doors lol

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

TEDIOUS

Marmoset
    Free Member

Eh? It looked pretty eventful on my telly and was the right result as far as taking it to the wire in Abu Dhabi. Plenty of action in the midfield and nowadays there’s quite a good chance of an engine grenading itself when everyone’s still pusshing until the end.

jj55

We need some REAL drivers! Who believe in the products they promote!

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

NOT EVEN A BIT INTERESTING – TEDIOUS – from my viewpoint it looked as though non of the top 4 were in the slightest bit interested in racing each other, Button raced to save face more than anything, Hamilton needed a dummy, Alonso – well anywhere on the podium would do, Webber – thought better than to tangle with his ‘favoured’ team mate as it was obvious that the drivers had been told to behave so constructors points would be enough to win the constructors championship (the real target of any team) – therefore the coded message to Webber – the front end is getting hot!!! if he was to get too close to Vettel.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

Loving Lewis’ radio broadcasts – I’ve got no grip

My f-duct isn’t working… F-duct is working fine Lewis…

you could see the lack of grip on the first lap from alonso’s onboard behind lewis. Lewis just couldnt get the drive out the corners, it was sliding everywhere.

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Brazil F1 GP’ is closed to new replies.