Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Branded: Do you match your bike?
  • TooTall
    Free Member

I wear tops of websites I don't even use any more. Wear what is least smelly and lowest cost – and always helps if it fits. Nowt worse than a man with shorts / top gappage.

Xylene
    Free Member

The on-one long sleeved XXL top arrived today.

I think maybe they sent an a child's XXL top, surely it isn't meant to be THAT tight across the gut.

I put the man in the photos to shame.

mtb_rob
    Free Member

That On One top looks a bit tight fit. Have just stumped up and got a Royal Long Sleeve for £24. Hopefully the fit is a bit looser

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Why would anyone really bother to notice?
    I wear Jockey pants but I dont ride a horse 😉

2-sevens-clash
    Free Member

If I was at a rave with bikes and jerseys, would I wear 1 on-one jersey when I was on 1 on-one whilst I was on one?

Cougar

If you think that, you're one off.

Xylene
    Free Member

If you think that, you're one off.

Don't think One-Off would make a good bike company name.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

IMHO it looked like he wanted an expensive bike but couldn't afford one

Oh the shame of it! 😀

Charge Bikes have it right: they brought out a clothing range under a parallel brand – Surface. So you can wear cool Surface clobber without riding a Charge bike. But if you do wear Surface and ride Charge you get double cool points.

[Boardman owner]

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Quirrel – Member
    The on-one long sleeved XXL top arrived today.

I think maybe they sent an a child's XXL top, surely it isn't meant to be THAT tight across the gut.

I guess that means I'll save myself £15 – I did wonder on sizing as the website fails to give a chest measurement!

monkeychild
    Free Member

I have the short sleeved jersey in medium and it is a snug race fit I would go large for the long sleeved one. I own an on-one but I bought it as it was 'kin cheap. Most jersey prices are a jip if you ask me, I am tempted by the Planet X one though so I don't look like an on-one fan boi 😉

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

I don't care what brand baggies I use, most of mine aren't even MTB specific. My jerseys are all Fox though because I like the fit/styling.

My dad bought a Fox wind cheater the other day, he was getting 'mad props' from freeride yoofz at Puddletown Forest when I took him there last weekend. He's 62 and rides a hybrid!

epicsteve
    Free Member

The XL top I ordered is somewhat on the tight side as well, although I'm hoping I'll shrink into it! I've had one of their merino tops in XL and that was a good fit on me, but this is a good bit smaller.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Branded: Do you match your bike?’ is closed to new replies.