Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • Brad Wiggins Smoking
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

Brad Smoking You would think that an athlete of Brads caliber would have more respect for his lungs came as a bit of a disappointment to me and not a good advert for such a high profile personality, the tobacco companies must be rubbing their hands with glee. Poor show Wiggo.

cranberry
    Free Member

So, he’s not the Messiah, just a very naughty boy ?

yossarian
    Free Member

I suspect what wiggins does in his personal life is his own business.

It actually makes me like him more, particularly if it annoys people.

Klunk
    Free Member
    YoGrant
    Free Member

Camberwell carrot?

MussEd
    Free Member

I think they should take back his Gold medal and the Tour de France title….harrumph!!!

Stoner
    Free Member

I gather ex smokers have improved lung capacity once all the gunks out. A hangover from having to work so hard. Probably bollocks but I reckon its the reason im so orsum 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

I gather ex smokers have improved lung capacity once all the gunks out. A hangover from having to work so hard. Probably bollocks but I reckon its the reason im so orsum 😉

GrahamS

Are we sure it was tobacco-based? 😉

teasel
    Free Member

Camberwell carrot?

He does appear to be holding it in the ‘classic’ fashion, so possible…

Woody
    Free Member

Dammit, yet another excuse for being slow gone 🙁

warton
    Free Member

I hope it was tobacco based, 2 year ban for weed…

flippinheckler
    Free Member

It does look like a joint come to think of it, probably some Colombian Gold from one of his team mates.

Klunk
    Free Member

that’s pretty paltry for spliff, looks like an old soap rollup

rudebwoy
    Free Member

he’s getting ready for a toot

RealMan
    Free Member

And his mate showing him a picture on his iphone next to him?

Who cares.

teasel
    Free Member

that’s pretty paltry for spliff, looks like an old soap rollup

Nah. With todays superweed you only need a pin or doobie at the very most, surely…

nealglover
    Free Member

It actually makes me like him more, particularly if it annoys people.

You weren’t one of those singing the praises of Critical Mass by any chance were you ?

That sort of “teenage rebellion” attitude does seem to fit in with their methods.

rusty90
    Free Member

Looks like he’s having a guilty drag on a roll up. If you’re gonna smoke, do it old skool style
    Damn image won’t show – http://www.bigringriding.com/post/576144997/twitter-fools

Bregante

I’m not convinced by that pic at all. Zooming right in on the iPad the “cigarette” seems to be levitating behind his thumb and forefinger.

rusty90
    Free Member

I think they should take back his Gold medal and the Tour de France title

Arise, Sir Chris Froome 😀

Hareydan
    Free Member

I’m so disgusted I’m considering shaving off my sideburns.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Nowt wrong wit smurking tabs like…..

RustySpanner

Well, that answers the ‘Can you get yer knee down on a pushbike?’ question 🙂

robowns
    Free Member

Has anyone phoned the police yet?

yossarian
    Free Member

You weren’t one of those singing the praises of Critical Mass by any chance were you ?

Not really. I positioned myself more as an independent, pointing and laughing at the ‘disgusted of middleshire’ approach that most posters were taking.

That sort of “teenage rebellion” attitude does seem to fit in with their methods.

I’m sure that helps you to box it off in your head regardless of the truth and if it makes you happy then who’s to say it isn’t right.

mactheknife

flippinheckler – Member

Brad Smoking You would think that an athlete of Brads caliber would have more respect for his lungs came as a bit of a disappointment to me and not a good advert for such a high profile personality, the tobacco companies must be rubbing their hands with glee. Poor show Wiggo.
    Posted 56 minutes ago # Report-Post

Post reported. You wasted 20 seconds of my life i will never get back reading that twoddle.

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m sure that helps you to box it off in your head regardless of the truth and if it makes you happy then who’s to say it isn’t right.

I asked a question. Based on your attitude that if it annoys people then it’s great.

You are the one making assumptions about me and the way I think. 😉

jon1973
    Free Member

I gather ex smokers have improved lung capacity once all the gunks out.

On some TV program about smoking while pregnant, some heavily pregnant woman said something similar, arguing that it would make her baby’s lungs stronger, as it had to work harder in the womb. It would have been funny if it wasn’t so tragic. Wrong on so many levels.

SaxonRider

What’s wrong with an occasional cigarette anyway?

I thoroughly enjoy smoking, and have never in my life been addicted to anything but biscuits.

It is possible to enjoy a puff in the same way one can enjoy a drink; is it not?

PiknMix
    Free Member

That does not look like a ciggy. Good work Bradley

brakes
    Free Member

smoking is disgusting unless you’re cool, then it’s cool, or if you’re a sexy French woman, then it’s sexy.
    Wiggo isn’t a woman, or French, but he is cool.

yossarian
    Free Member

Yeah ok neal. Just remember not to inhale. 🙂

terrahawk
    Free Member

everyone knows smokin’s good fer growin bairns

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Look at it another way he has a foundation to promote sport and fitness its a kind of a contradiction to then seem to be seen smoking (it is a bad habit). Team Sky invest a lot of money on Brad Wiggins you would think he would consider this before smoking.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

flippinheckler – Member
    Look at it another way he has a foundation to promote sport and fitness its a kind of a contradiction to then seem to be seen smoking (it is a bad habit). Team Sky invest a lot of money on Brad Wiggins you would think he would consider this before smoking.

He drinks wine as well, you know!

Wicked child!

scuttler

s’Billy Bragg anyway.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

He drinks wine as well, you know!

Which is know to have certain health benefits, whereas smoking does not!

Klunk
    Free Member

Team Sky invest a lot of money on Brad Wiggins you would think he would consider this before smoking.

yeah he’s totally underperformed.

Nobby

What a load of self-righteous tosh.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Brad Wiggins Smoking’ is closed to new replies.