• This topic has 23 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Boris Johnson- What a man
  • hora
    Free Member

Cyclist (actually does), not just for the cameras…survives death from a speeding truck on his bike……and saves damsels in distress..

Ok. So hes crap at facing a camera/not an actor. Who cares! 😀

RealMan
    Free Member

Yes but he is 4th from the bottom on top gears celebrity lap board..

hora
    Free Member
    andrewy

I saw him riding down Oxford Street yesterday. I least I think it was him, the unruly mop of hair seemed to making a bid for freedom from under his lid.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Personally, i like him, he's into bikes, that's good enough for me.
    Before the election i rode down Pall Mall with him chating about the impending vote, came across as ever..but, i think he'll do alot more for bikes in london (as he is) than Ken.. and he liked my rocky mountain, referring to it as a 'nice machine'.

As far as i'm concerned, politians are the same regardless of sides, so if i like one, it's makes a change, a little piece of respite in an otherwise bland farce.

RealMan
    Free Member

"He said he liked me bike – I'm voting for that guy"

Although to be honest, I'd fall for that one as well..

naokfreek
    Free Member

As it stands, i did'nt vote in the end, but would have voted for him, as i said, it's a case of liking him and his rather mad style, as opposed to simply a political view…I regard all politians with a degree of concern but, boris rides and i like that.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

The First rule of Chuck Boris is: you do not talk about Chuck Boris. etc.

hora
    Free Member

Oh ok, move along. Nothing to see..

Although I await his next act 😀

naokfreek
    Free Member

Lots to saw though.

Northwind

His dad's brilliant too. Not sure I'd vote for Boris but I do like his style. I got one of his books of collected columns, and he made a point of printing ones where he's since been proved completely wrong, or changed his position- not many politicians will ever admit that, so he gets big plus points from me there. He's also quite nicely open about the fact that he's not a natural Tory, he's with them because "they're the closest thing to my own beliefs that will ever be electable".

kimbers

yeah but george w is a mountainbiker does that make him a good guy?

robarnold
    Free Member

I bumped in to him and his family on their ski trip to Val Thorens this winter and took the liberty of telling him that I 'Loved his work' as I walked past whilst he sat outside The Frog having lunch. He bumbled a typical: 'Oh, yes, well, er, umm; WHY THANK YOU…..AS DO I'

You can't help but like the man, what a star 😀

Northwind

naokfreek
    Free Member

George Bush rides, shame he did'nt do himself any permanant damage.

10 years ago…

lyons
    Free Member

i like boris. He actually seems like quite an honest person. Plus yeah, the fact he rides bike, fights lorries, and saves damsels give him more brownie points as far as i am concerned. Alot of people would have just walked past…

kimbers

borris may be a blast down the pub but

axing the western extension of the c charge to keep all his schoolchums in kensington on the road is costing tfl 40million a year which will have to be paid for in cuts or price rises
    blocking kens plan to charge jags and chelsea tractors 25quid a day
    the finacial black hole that is his ongoing farce to replace bendy buses with a routemaster
    axing kens cyclepath scheme across london
    what a hero

naokfreek
    Free Member

The cycle super highway has the go ahead as it stands, the c charge does'nt work, and bendy buses are fine as long as they go in a straight line.

genesis
    Free Member

Go Boris, like or loathe him at least he has a personality in this day of baige politicos.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Word.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

From this thread the man would appear to be everywhere. His politics may not be to everyone's likings (including my own) but you cant seem to help liking him.

igm

I like Boris. I also like Krusty the Clown. But I don't like George W, who both Boris and Krusty remind me of. Strange

hora
    Free Member

I want Routemasters back. I loved legging after one as they pulled of from the lights 😀

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Boris Johnson- What a man’ is closed to new replies.