Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Boring question – is "Hotmail" screwed up this morning?
  • DrJ

Or is it just me? Can't even reach mail.live.com :-((

donsimon
    Free Member

I went on yesterday and everything was fine until I wanted to read my mail, nothing opened. I couldn't read a thing, fortunately everything is forwarded to Thunderbird. Classy upgrade!

DrJ

Don – to forward your mail … do you need the paid service? Or is it possible with the free one?

donsimon
    Free Member

Free and very easy with Thunderbird. Paid service, I don't pay for anything if I can help it. 😉

bassspine
    Free Member

it's working for me, but they've just 'improved' it so it's worse than before.

Cougar

Seems the same as ever to me.

Pook

Yep, working, but terrible.

nickjb
    Free Member

I've had a couple of maintenance messages pop up but its worked after a re-fresh

midlifecrashes

Working (sort of) for me, Inbox opened OK but had to double click two or three times on a couple of things to open them, but no more bother than that.

hp_source

no issues here, my account got the 'makeover' the other day

only improvement I've seen so far is the nice image previewing thing if someone attached photo's to an email.

DrJ

Yep – back in business. Guess they had some issues rolling out the new version.

thepodge
    Free Member

anyone still having problems?

i have 2 issues:

1, whenever I check hotmail on my android phone it loads a fully blank page but its title is "log in". clearly I cant log in as there is no fields to put any details.

2, when I check hotmail on a computer it automatically logs me into MSN web and out of the MSN program which is really annoying as it doesn't sign me back into the MSN program without me specifically doing it.

anyone know how to fix these other than moving away from hotmail (I don't want to do that) and getting a specific email client for android?

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Working fine for me. Have had the refresh but haven't really investigated it yet

thepodge
    Free Member

thats not really what i asked though is it?

plop_pants
    Free Member

Doesn't work at all on Opera.

thepodge
    Free Member

Issue one is now solved.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Boring question – is "Hotmail" screwed up this morning?’ is closed to new replies.