Home Forums Chat Forum BMW 330e vs Merc C350e PHEV

• This topic has 46 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by bails.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • BMW 330e vs Merc C350e PHEV
  • davosaurusrex

I’m going to say thank you to bikebouy for that effort, it seems he really wants a thank you. Thanks BB!

bikebouy
    Free Member

No probs.

BIK to me means nothing, it’s the car I wanted and I’ll suffer the extra tax.

You are right though, the current requirements for PHEV and Hybrids and Electric means a long delay and often spec changes before you get hold of them.

I was lucky in that respect because the car I have was pre-reg’d and done 3miles, so effectively new. But I do know of folks in your situation that are re-considering next purchases based upon long lead times. And a couple of mates who said “i’ll never have another diesel car again” have bought another diesel because of the restricted supply of new gen hybrids/PHEVs and Electric..

lowey

I was told late may delivery for a 330e when we ordered it back in January.

I am awaiting the call to say they have either gone back or been cancelled though.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

BB- I have a Hybrid too. Does about 30mpg and I can’t get more than 250miles out of a tank. I had to fill it up 4 times on Monday on a trip to Scotland that I used to do there and back on one tank in my previous car.

They are so back on economy that the car scheme expressly forbids them now; they cost so much to run in fuel costs.

Diesel is better for monster miles. Worse for tax.

5lab
    Free Member

the new volvo v60 will be available as a PHEV in both T6 and T8 forms, but given it’s just been announced I suspect the lead time may be high.

looks lovely though

http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/news/162669/uk-prices-revealed-for-all-new-volvo-v60

bikebouy
    Free Member

Scott is yours an RX?

I agree the tank is teeny, I get about 450miles out of it.

bails

two plug-in hybrids be added to the range later – a new T6 Twin Engine with 335bhp and a T8 Twin Engine with 385bhp.

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>As good as those are, I don’t understand why they don’t do a ‘normal’ 150ish hp engine paired with the electric drive.</span>

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘BMW 330e vs Merc C350e PHEV’ is closed to new replies.