Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bluetooth In Ear Headphones
  • singlespeedstu

Any recommendations?
    To be used when running if that matters.

Rio

Budget? Standard answer seems to be Plantronics Backbeat Fit, which I use following a recommendation on here and which have been faultless in 6 months of use.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Use those on the turbo and would recommend them.

singlespeedstu

Budget?

Up to around 100 squids.

beej
    veedubba

I like my Jabra Rox, but have never done any running in them, so can’t say if they fall out or not. Sound’s good from them though, and I found mine for about £30 or so.

mogrim

I’ve used the cheap in-ear ones, they work fine (assuming high sound quality isn’t something you’re too worried about) but they tend to start falling out when I get a bit too sweaty. That’s on a treadmill, though, outside I probably wouldn’t sweat as much and it wouldn’t be an issue. Either way they cost less than 20€ so I’m not too worried!

theflatboy
    Free Member

We just gave someone a set of these for exercise / gym use, and they have been very well received. I was impressed with the quality and their sound too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ISRUFXY

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Bragi Dash if you can push yer budget and wait a month.

hammyuk
    Free Member

fairly sure they won’t fit “in” his ears unless he’s the BFG.

antigee

theflatboy – Member
    We just gave someone a set of these for exercise / gym use, and they have been very well received. I was impressed with the quality and their sound too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ISRUFXY

cheers will check those out – sort of in ear but plus hook over to keep in and waterproof with big buttons – killed a lot of earphones running in the rain

mogrim

I find the hook over ones are uncomfortable if you wear sunglasses, YMMV.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bluetooth In Ear Headphones’ is closed to new replies.