Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Bloody wimps!
  • loddrik
    Free Member

The warmest winter that I can remember this far, back doors are wide open, and they’d rather lie on an electric blanket (the other one is on the couch next to me).

mintimperial

Desert animals, ain’t they? Basically it can’t ever get too hot for them. Ours toasts herself stupid in front of the fire and then comes to sit on me to make sure that I’m properly boiling too.

She’d not share a heat source with another cat though, mardy thing that she is.

GrahamS

You have an electric blanket for your cats??

Is this common? I don’t even have an electric blanket for myself.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Cats will happily sleep on a piping hot radiator that’s too hot to touch.

loddrik
    Free Member

It’s only because the one on the right is 16 so shes earned the right to be warm right through winter. The others don’t really need it.

beefheart
    Free Member

Cats will happily sleep on a piping hot radiator that’s too hot to touch.

That’s because they come from the fiery pits of hell.

mrsfry
    Free Member

That is soooo sweet.

sandwicheater

Floor could do with a sweep.

EDIT: Needs more sudocrem

rocketman
    Free Member

Ours is in a state of total confusion because it’s warm enough for it to be outside for hours but everything else is hibernating

WTAF is going on, human?

maccruiskeen

they’d rather lie on an electric blanket

turn up the voltage

McHamish
    Free Member

We had Burmese cats growing up…one used to go sit under the wood burning stove and then every few mins come staggering out and flump sideways on to the floor.

We ended up putting something in the way as we were worried she was frying her brain.

porlus
    Free Member

Dirty box 😀

hooli

Quickstep laminate?

Northwind

Derail- how warm is that blanket? A wee electric foot warmer thing for under this seat would be awesome.

loddrik
    Free Member

Balterio.

The blanket is pretty warm but not hot.

bails

The inlaws’ cocker spaniel sleeps with his head on the fireplace. He’s got a black head so it really soaks up the heat. They have to move him away to stop his brain frying like an (extremely small,easily distracted) egg.

cudubh

We don’t have any cats at the moment so really like that picture. Reminds me of our girls keeping warm. The spaniel does love the log burner and sits practically on top of it when it is on. Unless she is up on the sofa cuddled up next to me ignoring Mrs cd.

molgrips
    Free Member

My mum’s friend’s cat used to sit on top of the stove until its fur singed and stank the room up. It’d still keep sitting there if she didn’t move it.

trademark
    Free Member

they’d rather lie on an electric blanket

turn up the voltage

LOL 😈

I like cats, btw.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Bloody wimps!’ is closed to new replies.