Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Bloody neighbours!! Slightly ranty content!
  • MrSalmon
    Free Member

I’ve been walking to work, and a couple of people have cleared their driveways and just left big ramparts of snow blocking the path either side of their drive for everybody else to stumble over. Thanks guys.

real_ben10
    Free Member

Buy a new house, why didn’t I think of that 🙄

hels
    Free Member

My knobend upstairs neighbour makes a big noisy 0700 show of clearing the front steps of our terrace so we all know what a martyr he is, I really wish he wouldn’t as it just turns to a big ice sheet and I have to waste valuable (at this time of year) cat litter to sort it. I’d speak to him about it except he is so mean and grumpy and generally obnoxious with a history of abusive shoutyness, and I’m not sure he comprehends english words very well.

Sadly, you can’t choose your neighbours.

johndoh
    Free Member

Sadly, you can’t choose your neighbours.

No, but you can kill them.

Cougar

Don’t be ridiculous.

Who’s going to want to be digging graves in this weather?

johndoh
    Free Member

Who’s going to want to be digging graves in this weather?

Leave ’em on spikes as a warning to others?

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Throw their corpes under the wheels for grip. Sorted.

ThePinkster

MrSalmon – Member
    I’ve been walking to work, and a couple of people have cleared their driveways and just left big ramparts of snow blocking the path either side of their drive for everybody else to stumble over. Thanks guys

‘Slip’ over on it, make it look like you did yourself a nasty injury (whiplash?) then sue them? I’m sure they wouldn’t so it again after that, and you can get yourself some nice new bike bits for when the weather changes. 😉

joao3v16
    Free Member

Instead of selfishly just clearing ‘your’ space (as far as it can be ‘yours’ on a public highway 🙄 ), why not clear your neighbours’ too …

real_ben10
    Free Member

I clear not only my path and front of house but also two of my elderly neighbours front paths, and the mother in laws drive and path. So there!

ak123
    Free Member

angeldust – Wow yeah great idea. Let’s hope I can sell, buy and complete before the baby comes eh?! 😉 I don’t mind parking the rest of the time as I said but nicking someone’s cleared spot is selfish. Sorry but it is!

joao3v16 – Husband cleared the space of surrounding 5 houses and a bit over the road. He can’t do the whole street! 🙂

PS and we made sure to pile all dug snow onto our garden. It’s piled high! Rather than blocking others’ paths

real_ben10
    Free Member

It’s not illegal in any way but parking in a space in front of someone else’s house that you haven’t personally cleared is rude and ignorant.

In normal weather conditions it doesn’t bother me in the slightest where I or anyone else parks on my street.

portlyone

Passive agressive note time…

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Bloody neighbours!! Slightly ranty content!’ is closed to new replies.