Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 1,010 total)
  • Bloody hell Liverpool!
  • scaredypants

Suarez was in my opinion the best forward I have seen play in the British top flight

That is some statement – unless you are a Norwich fan

There were occasional bits of play last year where he honestly seemed to do that bollocks that one of the Italians went on about after a world cup (was it Scillachi ?), where he found underground passages to get to the point where he scored the goal.

Or: his movement off the ball was sometimes absolutely bloody brilliant

Jamie
    Free Member

…trying to avoid spoilers.

Bournemouth should really be doing better. If this ends like it is now, it will not be fair indication of how the game went.

weeksy

Were we watching different games?

binners

Were we watching different games?

I think I must have been watching a different game from Brenda yesterday, judging from his post match comments

“We played better and dominated more than we did last year when we won 5-1. We had that intensity and pressing in our game but we are very disappointed with the goals we conceded.

“We were brilliant but we need to make better decisions defensively.

“Can we now challenge for the top four? Yes. Absolutely.”

Brilliant? They were just slightly less awful than an Arsenal team who never even turned up! And the result said they weren’t even that! 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

He does seem to be living in a parallel universe at the moment.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The shadow of Klinsmann??

Good header for the equaliser though but must have been frustrating to watch.

Jamie
    Free Member

There was literally no winners in the LFCvAFC match.

Shower of shite all round.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Liverpool is a parallel universe in general- I was there last week
    In football terms for a Scouser its 1984 and they are still European champions

Brendan does seem to have Olympic levels of positivity.

binners

Brendan does seem to have Olympic levels of positivity self delusion.

FTFY 😉

He was going on about how many ‘shots’ they’d had. Shots? Spooning something into Row Z, from 30 yards out, isn’t really a ‘shot’ is it Brenda?

It was an absolutely bloody awful game to watch!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not seen any of the footie over the weekend so cannot comment

jambalaya
    Free Member

There was literally no winners in the LFCvAFC match.

Shower of shite all round.
    That’s a bit harsh, quite entertaining and Liverpool’s first goal was well taken.

binners

Entertaining? Compared to what? Apart from the Liverpool ‘strikers’ who were obviously having a festive bet to see if someone could get the ball into the top tier…..

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its ok Binners him disagreeing with you is proof that your description was correct

Jamie
    Free Member

That’s a bit harsh, quite entertaining and Liverpool’s first goal was well taken.

Unless Apple were sponsoring the match, I can see no way you saw this as a good match.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Gerrard confirms he’s moving on. Wonderful player, I still feel a sadness they didn’t win the title last year and as has been written on that he will undoubtedly blame himself for “the slip” but truth is the title slipped form their grasp elsewhere.

Whilst posting on football I have to say – Come on You Spurs – Five past Mr Defensive 😀

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Berahino pissed off for starting for WBA today meaning he is cup tied .To LFC for 23m … Thoughts?

66deg
    Free Member

I thought Henderson missing the last 3 games was a more important factor than the infamous slip.

Cletus

I think Berahino would be a good signing for LFC as he is likely to get playing time unlike if he signed for Chelsea, City, Arsenal etc.

bearnecessities

Arse.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Never in doubt! Liverpool were playing with ten until Joe Allen went off – what does he actually contribute?

weeksy

Very little SB, very little. How he gets a shirt is beyond me.

Happy days, right result.

Night all!

binners

I’m sat with a very disgruntled, Bolton supporting Mrs Binners. Fair play… 2 great finishes though.

Bolton looked good though. You’re always going to get a game off a Neil Lennon side.

I’m presently getting a comparative run down of the best Bolton sides. The two Kevs rattling people’s legs from underneath them…..

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

It’s not just me then. He’s just anonymous!

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Anonymous is a funny way of spelling crap.

Junkyard
    Free Member

two cracking goals

Big miss on the header from the icelandic guy whose name i cannot spell

Klunk
    Free Member

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Excellent

cloudnine
    Free Member

Oh Dear..

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Rodgers out.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Paging Herr Klopp…..

gonzy
    Free Member

or Signore Ancelotti…

MSP

Ancelotti has stated he is taking 12 months out to have back surgery and recover. Klopp has stated he is taking 6 months out before looking at possible offers.

binners

Bring back King Kenny!!!!

😆

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Big Sam or The Wally with the Brolly are available

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Benitez off to Real Madrid 😯

binners

He can’t be. I’ve been assured by various scousers that he’d soon be back at Anfield to saddle them with a load more expensive donkeys lead them once more to Champions League glory 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

Benitez, very popular with me as he made Chelsea look inept in the CL 🙂 I’d love to see him at Real.

Not much of a sign off for Gerard, losses to Crystal Palace and Stoke and shipped in 6 !

Spurs finished 5th and Liverpool are only 2 points behind. Liverpool (fans?) are in grave danger of assuming they could repeat a title challenge without Suarez. Yes, the team under Rogers has struggled but 6th is really not too bad particularly without a decent season from any striker.

CaptJon
    Free Member

It was nice of Rodgers to concede that he’d leave if the owners wanted him to. I mean, he wouldn’t have a choice, but…

gonzy
    Free Member

It was nice of Rodgers to concede that he’d leave if the owners wanted him to. I mean, he wouldn’t have a choice, but…

he wont resign…he’ll wait until he gets the sack so he can get his payoff!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Liverpool (fans?) are in grave danger of assuming they could repeat a title challenge without Suarez.

I’m sure there will be some deluded fans. All clubs have them after all. But I’m sure no realistic Liverpool fan would think Liverpool could mount a title challenge without spending around £793 million (spending it astutely that is 😆 ).

Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 1,010 total)

The topic ‘Bloody hell Liverpool!’ is closed to new replies.