Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bkool classic trainer, anyone got one?
  • meeeee
    Free Member

Just had an email offer from Bkool for their classic trainer (still has all the VR and iteractive racing stuff) and 12 months subscription for £210.

I know theres a newer model out but thats about £450, and there doesnt seem much difference between the two trainers (newer one slightly more stable + quieter). So anyone got a classic one, is this a good bargain?!

Bregante

Can’t really help on the trainer but I’d be interested in that deal and recently signed up to their mailing list but don’t seem to have had the email offer. Do you know if this is widely available?

meeeee
    Free Member

not sure how they decide who gets it. Have you signed up as a member (its free), or just to the email list?

Offer is valid until 27th, i’ll have a think over next 24hrs if i’m going to order one, if not i can forward you the email and you can and use it. I wont forward it right now as i’m not sure if its limited or specifically linked to each email.

Bregante

I haven’t signed up as a member as I don’t have a Turbo currently but planning to get one I think due to a change in how much free time I have (not long since I sold one either!)

If you don’t use the offer I’d definitely be interested.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bkool classic trainer, anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.