Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bit random I know Removal companies….
  • beaker

My folks are moving house from the south west up to the midlands in the next 6-8 weeks. They've been looking at removal companies and have had one quote so far for £1600 (from a small local company that quoted over the phone). They're waiting for a couple more quotes from the larger national companies. They've got a smallish three bed house with the usual amount of furniture. Am I right in thinking that £1600 is around ball park for this sort of move? Anyone moved recently with similar circumstances? How much did you pay?

Moon on a stick etc etc but any comments welcome.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I've always wanted a pet tortoise. I like tortoises and I reckon they'd be fairly easy to look after. No need to walk, no shedding of fur and fun to watch trying to turn themselves over.

ski
    Free Member

Had a small 3 bed semi move done recently for £800, by a well know reputable firm, included one night overnight storage, but not over that sort of distance (20miles).

Its worth finding a reputable firm though, I was let down once, the night before a move, by as I found out the local coyboy firm!

Talk about stress 😉

deep_river
    Free Member

I moved from derbyshire to ludlow 6 months ago. I paid £800 for that from a small local firm. Small 3 bed house also.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bit random I know Removal companies….’ is closed to new replies.