Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bike discount, I salute you
  • robarnold
    Free Member

Been in the market for a Reverb Stealth for some time but most of the 31.6 LH models have been like hen’s teeth for some time, or if available, extortionately priced.

Cue Bikediscount announcing that the new 150mm drop model would be in stock on 10th April, so I put my email address in for a stock reminder.

Lo and behold, email received around 10am last Wednesday to say they were available, promptly ordered and it arrived on my doorstep yesterday (Monday). I paid £255 for what is essentially a brand new product, so discount off rrp wasn’t expected.

I know that’s just how it should happen in this day and age, but seldom does it actually work for one reason or another. Great service, good communication (with the odd literal translation from German that didn’t quite work!) and a great price.

Move over CRC

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Took 15 days for my stuff from bike_discount to turn up.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Them and Rose have been great when I’ve used them.

But I’ve always had good service from CRC and they’ve been really helpful when I’ve had problems. Wiggle have been hit and miss and it drives me up the wall that I can’t actually speak to anyone over the phone.

mps711
    Free Member

I used RCZ bike shop last week, found they were doing the latest SLX cranksets with BB for £80. Free delivery on orders over £50, order arrived by UPS in a couple of days. Top service.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bike discount, I salute you’ is closed to new replies.