Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Big thanks to Sharki
  • andywill

We have just had a long weekend in the Quantocks to celebrate a mates 50th birthday & I must give a big thanks to Sharki for his help & advise & especially the route he planned on GPS for us to do on the Saturday, it was superb. We accidentally added a couple of downhill sections down the sides of the combes when the gps was a bit unclear, but that just added to the fun :D.
    I have to mention the Hood Arms at Kilve where we stayed, the staff & locals were all friendly & the food was very good, it made a great base to ride from. All in all a brilliant weekend away.
    Sharki I hope you recover well from your injury & I still find it hard to believe you ride around there on a singlespeed, I could have done with a couple of extra gears on a few occasions.
    We will be back.

sharki
    Free Member

pleasure was mine Andy, off piste riding is hilarious, the unpredicableness of leafy tree littered guesswork…

Now your mission is to get those roadie mates of yours riding more in prep for the next trip, hopeully i’m sorted by then…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to Sharki’ is closed to new replies.