Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Big shout out to Mountain Mania in Didcot. Great great service.
  • weeksy

As some may have seen i’ve been having some Spearfish issues due to BB cups shifting and ordering the incorrect crankset, BB30 instead of PF30

Rang up Mountain Mania Cycles in Didcot @ 4pm on Friday. We established i needed a 46mm outer, 30mm inner which equates to a PFBB30 bottom bracket…

“Great… you got one ?”
    “No sorry……But we have one in our Tring shop…I’ll drive over tonight and bring it back in the morning 9am”
    “Fantastic… Thanks”

9am i turn up and bloke is 5 mins late… no worries.. i had a look round the shop… VERY impressive the new shop is… big and stacked full of kit, bikes, spares, bling and a lovely workshop.

30 mins later i’ve been for a Costa coffee, bought the lads some chocolate digestives and they’ve fitted the BB, plus the crankset i left with them.

I then had to shoot out to take my mum to Supermarket, got back about 4pm and fitted the front mech again… (cable is knackered).

Due to some messing about with front mech i’ve decided to run as a single middle again in the near future until i get garage space and all tools back. But i have complete and utter silence…. pure and complete pedalling and riding silence… oh how i’ve missed silence.

The Spearfish love affair is back on

rOcKeTdOg

wasn’t it the classifieds yesterday?

weeksy

Yes as I’d thrown my toys out of the pram.

singlecrack
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Big shout out to Mountain Mania in Didcot. Great great service.’ is closed to new replies.