Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • big boys dont cry
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

nope, its not your favourite pron site… its a big mental health survey about men that the university of surrey are doing.

http://bigboysdontcry.weebly.com/index.html

wrecker
    Free Member

Done. This stuff’s important, although I’m glad it anonymous as they can’t identify me as a sociopath 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

if you dont have a facebook account then you’re a psychopath. FACT

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have a facebook account for riding on Paths.. am I a CyclePath?

Cougar

Completed. How many times can they ask the same question in slightly different ways? Sheesh.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I cried before I got to the end.

aracer
    Free Member

How many times can they ask the same question in slightly different ways? Sheesh.

I was assuming that was to check for consistency, but I did get to wonder how many times they were going to ask if I was gay (and also what the particular relevance of being gay to mental health).

thegreatape
    Free Member

Done.

scaredypants

did anyone else get asked the special extra questions at the end ?

I think the 2 girls deserved it but the gay guy was wrong to use a sledgehammer

thepurist

How many times can they ask the same question in slightly different ways?

Internal validation of the questionnaire innit. Precise wording can affect an individual response, so asking the same thing in different ways gives a better overall indication.

Anyway, done.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

How many times can you answer a question about being able to express your feelings?
    About 3, then I get bored and stop answering your questions.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

How many times can you answer a question about being able to express your feelings?
    About 3, then I get bored and stop answering your questions.

Me too. Started filling it out but too many questions didn’t really fit into the 5 possible answers for me that I gave up.

cupra
    Free Member

Done.

Do you think I’m gay? I think I now think I’m gay, but I’m not sure if I’m upset by this 🙂

Seriously though this kind of research is important.

Stoner
    Free Member

done.
    None of you think Im gay do you? I couldnt take it if you did 😯
    Id have to get violent…

bigG
    Free Member

Done, any of you want a fight and a non homo erotic cuddle?

Sui
    Free Member

just a homo cuddle please, like cupra it’s made me question my sexual preference in life –

Junkyard
    Free Member

Done

soobalias
    Free Member

reminded me that i dont like talking about my feelings or seeking help.

so thanks a bloody lot, thats raised a whole load of self doubt that i now have to find a rock under which to hide it or a dark recess of my mind to store it.

DezB
    Free Member

Shouldn’t it be called “Big boys don’t do therapy”?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

any of you want a fight and a non homo erotic cuddle?

like alan bates and oliver reed in Women In Love?

therealhoops
    Free Member

Done. I’m now off to buy some comfortable shoes and a copy of Attitude magazine.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Done.

scuzz
    Free Member

Completed. How many times can they ask the same question in slightly different ways? Sheesh.

They’re subtly different, I welcomed it. I’m usually in the ‘That question is too specific, I don’t think like that’ camp, but each theme had a variation I felt comfortable agreeing with.

It’s funny you should post this up, when I read the thread I was listening to a TED talk about masculinity and feelings.

Underhill
    Free Member

Done. The repetition seemed more like a refining of the question, each one sharpens the researchers understanding of your attitude.

wrecker
    Free Member

Done. I’m now off to buy some comfortable shoes and a copy of Attitude magazine.

Isn’t attitude just like FHM but with no tits?

scaredypants

why would you want tits, now you’re gay ?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘big boys dont cry’ is closed to new replies.