Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Big Bike Bash tickets still available
  • Drac

lol. Yeah could be that but I'm surprised there's still tickets left as they sales were accelerating back in February and expected to sell out in 6 weeks.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

I think they should cancel it incase somebody has/hasn't swine flu.

Drac

Best ask their Dr.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

But they may get conflicting advice on a mountainbike forum…that may lead to indecision on the trials event and lose them points.

(Although it is a charity event, so such concerns should be irrelevant).

heckle1uk
    Free Member

Hi Drac and Dr Dolittle or should that be do very little apart from sit on here slagging off an event that is actually trying to raise money for charity unlike most events out there that are put on to make money for the fat cats.

I'm really sorry to dissapoint you, but i'm not WCA. and after receiving the flyer I wanted to see what other people thought about the event unlike yourself who clearly sits on here waiting for every new post to pop up!

I'm not exactly sure what you guys have against this event?! Surely WCA is just trying to raise awareness??

Whats you Beef?!

Heckle

DrDolittle
    Free Member

I don't know, what is my beef?

heckle1uk
    Free Member

Mad Cow Perhaps?! What kind of reply is that…I dont know?!….Ask the doctor?!…

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Mad Cow Perhaps?! What kind of reply is that…I dont know?!….Ask the doctor?!…

That's a crap reply. You're female aren't you?

heckle1uk
    Free Member

Come on Dr Dolittle, Surely with a name like that you should be able to tell that I'm a meerkat?!! Its Simples…..And no I'm not a female meerkat either! Your not very good at finding out who people are, are you?

Why don't you get yourself down to the BIG BIKE BASH (BUY your ticket right now) and we can settle this over a good old round of beer drinking followed by some bike jousting, a race round the 3.5 mile XC circuit (at night) and then some Lake Jumping?

What do you think?

Drac

I haven't knocked the event and if you remember I wished WCA luck in the event also that I would have gone if it wasn't down in Hampshire.

Oh and just because something is for charity doesn't make it right.

I wanted to see what other people thought about the event unlike yourself who clearly sits on here waiting for every new post to pop up!

Guessing by the number of follow ups that's not quite right, I'm on here as suffering from bouts of insomnia again.

DezB
    Free Member

You certainly put me to sleep.

Drac

Glad to help.

milkherd
    Free Member

I'm at a loss to understand how can an event held in the mountain bike mecca of the New Forest fail…?!

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Why don't you get yourself down to the BIG BIKE BASH (BUY your ticket right now) and we can settle this over a good old round of beer drinking followed by some bike jousting, a race round the 3.5 mile XC circuit (at night) and then some Lake Jumping?

What do you think?

Nothing to settle, no beef, I wish the BBB all the success in the world. Not my sort of thing though, too family friendly. Anyway, I have the Plague at the moment.

I do like the idea of bike jousting and beer though.

DezB
    Free Member

milkherd – Member
    I'm at a loss to understand how can an event held in the mountain bike mecca of the New Forest fail…?!

Ridden the whole of the New Forest, have you?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Toilets ordered, marquees ordered, catering sorted, camp site sorted, prizes piling up in various garages, sheds and spare rooms.

I feel a bit like that bloke in Field of Dreams – 'Build it, they will come'

Only 3 weeks away now. Buy your tickets please

willej

I'm going! I haven't had to buy a ticket though because I'm playing on Saturday night 😀

soma_rich
    Free Member

willej is not just "playing" hes headlining!

willej

Hell yeah!

Have you found a PA yet Rich?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

You mean you have let the bands play without buying tickets?!?!?

Are you mad?

😉

willej

Yeah, and while I remember, we will also require 1000 brown M&Ms 😉
    Seriously though, we will be donating a decent percentage of any CD or T-shirt sales at the bash to UK Youth.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Rock and F*cking Roll man.

dobo
    Free Member

i listened to some of the tracks on your website will, sounds good!

willej

Cheers Dobo!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

You should hear him live – there is a reason he is the headline act

willej

It's not just me WCA, there are 5 of us 😉

We're playing at the Soul Cellar in Southampton tonight, as part of a local bands showcase, if anyone want's to hear us before the bash?

Muke
    Free Member

Hey WCA

Have you booked the nice weather yet ? It makes the beer taste so much nicer.
    Looking forward to a great weekend.

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

an event that is actually trying to raise money for charity unlike most events out there that are put on to make money for the fat cats.

It's come as quite a surprise to me to learn that I'm a 'fat cat'! I should probably start exploiting some Eastern Europeans and treat myself to a better car then, I expect…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Muke – It is the weekend before a Bank Holiday, guaranteed sunshine*

*If sunshine is unavailable, alternative weather will be provided

heckle1uk
    Free Member

Buy your tickets now,then you can say i was there at the start,remember the first mountain mayhem.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Hi to the guys I saw at the Southern XC – buy the tickets or you will get MORE FLYERS on your cars

heckle1uk
    Free Member

Buy it try it what have you got lose.

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash tickets still available’ is closed to new replies.