Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Best place to buy Gore jacket
  • beas1981
    Free Member

I’m after a new cycling jacket. Mainly for off road but also fitted enough for road cycling/commuting. I’ve settled on forking out for a decent Gore jacket and getting some quality.

Anyway, I’ve been doing searching on Google and checking the normal places – Wiggle/CRC etc etc. I haven’t been able to find anywhere where they’re knocking them out cheap! Id hate to miss out on a sale and theres normally a bargain to be had somewhere! Where’s the best place for cheap cycle clothing or does anyone know of some current offers? If hate to pay full whack if I don’t have to!

Cheers.

d45yth
    Free Member

I see TGStore have ok prices…they include free repairs and reproofing on anything bought from them as well.

EDIT: They do price matching too and/or have a clearance outlet.

sheck

Recently ordered a roadie cut Gore jacket from Bowland outdoors… It hasn’t arrived yet, but the price was about 20% cheaper than elsewhere

JonM
    Free Member

As above, Bowland Outdoors for my Gore Oxygen Jacket. Cheaper than elsewhere and arrived really quickly.

beas1981
    Free Member

Nice one. I found the Bowland site and saw they were cheap. If no-one has found better elsewhere I shall get shopping! Cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Best place to buy Gore jacket’ is closed to new replies.