• This topic has 46 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Smee.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • AUDI’s need tyres changing annually
  • jonb
    Free Member

Weren’t mechanics judged one of the least trust worth professions? Must be up there with cowboy builders and estate agents.

I imagine the guy trying to shift tyres because he’s failing to shift cars. Not a good time to be in the motor trade trying to sell expensive new cars.

footflaps

What I don’t understand re Volvo and keep all 4 tyres with the same tread wear is that loads of manufacturers use the same Haldex 4WD system (VWs, Audi A3 & TT, Ford, Saab, etc) and no one else has the same requirement?

hora
    Free Member

Life time guarantee on your brakes Sir – that means they will have plenty of future opportunities to rip you off time and time again.

I did think that when I saw the Kwikfit ads……they get an opportunity to spot ‘repair opportunities’ first before anyone else!

A garage that might have a title before the word ‘clutch’ told me that I’d more than likely would need ‘this/that replacing’ even before I’d been in to see them (called)- I didnt visit.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

That’ll be Kwit Fit that have twice let family members drive away without actually remembering to do up the wheel nuts properly?

hora
    Free Member

Event Tyres in Manchester. Trustworthy and very competitively priced (best 80% of the time so they get all my biz)

S_Works
    Free Member

Don’t forget to change the air in the tyres regularly as it goes stale and causes them to crack.!

Smee
    Free Member

The rear tyres on my Yaris have done 50k and they’ll be legal for another 10k yet at least.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘AUDI’s need tyres changing annually’ is closed to new replies.