• This topic has 85 replies, 73 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tom-B.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Are you going to your works xmas party/meal
  • Trekster

Auld & grumpy these days so can’t really be arised 🙄
    Over the past few yrs there has been various restructuring/voluntary severance schemes which seem to have knocked the stuffing out of everyone. This years grievances with management have really soured any “celebrations”
    However my shift are having a night out on Monday night when those of us required to do fire watch are at work 🙄 This is actually more of a statement to senior management than anything else!! Long story…..

breadcrumb

Had mine on Saturday, good crack. I was even semi-sensible with how much alcohol I consumed and got a reasonably priced taxi home. It made a change telling others what they had got up to!

MoreCashThanDash

Had a delicious lunch at a pub I’d never been to this afternoon with 60 close colleagues. I also discovered something called Grimberger which tasted amazing but cost nearly £6 a pint.

Steady ride home afterwards.

PJM1974
    Free Member

“What gives you that idea? Is it the drag queens, the obvious gay couples, the guys who chatted you up, or is it just that the club is called GAY?”

Pretty much all of the above, really.

vincienup
    Free Member

Work Powers That Be decreed that the Sheffield office would go to the Nottingham office’s party.

We’re not sure they noticed that we went for a nice Mexican instead.

Tom-B
    Free Member

The lead singer in my band posted this on fb today….aside from being the frontman of a band he’s a sales rep for a living so you can imagine what he’s like!

Free bar at last nights work do in Stafford means one thing…im sat here putting the pieces together so far ive remembered –
    boss challenging me to nail 5 Jameson’s whisky in a row and after standing there with a mouth full of vomit trying to play it cool, fell down some steps head first, came home with an empty skull vodka bottle, swear i met otis from news round near a taxi rank, told the taxi driver i was dane bowers brother, spoke in an Irish accent all the way home….but the best one was hitting this years salesman of the year on the head with a mince pie from a good 20 yards away..!!

😆

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Are you going to your works xmas party/meal’ is closed to new replies.