• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by aP.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Architect in the Bristol area….
  • bristolbiker
    Free Member

I need an architect in the Bristol area to draw up some plans for a loft conversion, and preferably someone who has experience of the local planning officers – I'm sure someone on here will fit that description, or know someone that does 😉

Ta in advance

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Shameless bump for the sunny-Friday-afternoon-slacker-crowd…… 😉

aP
    Free Member

I believe mtt is now in Bristol. I do know some I'll see if I can rouse them.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

aP – ta.

Moses

Geoff Haslam is a good architect.
    0777 9222 126 geoff@localagenda.co.uk

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Moses – looking at the website, I suspect a small job like our loft might be a bit 'small beer' – I could be wrong of course, in which case feel free to correct me 😉

This is very much the problem we're facing – I have the builder lined up (friend of a friend), so just need the plans drawn up, some input on design and help with the local planners (going to attempt to be a bit cheeky) – so ideally looking for a local one-man-band to keep the overall cost of this part of the job low. Perhaps I should have put all that in the original post….

aP
    Free Member

If you're still interested I can put you in contact with brizzle architects – let me know.

richie_boy
    Free Member

I'd tackle it remotely from midlands if you can take some measurements and pics. Planning legislation is same countrywide. It's permitted development anyway since October 2008 providing it's under a certain volume

richie_boy
    Free Member

if it's to sit within permitted development Your velux Roof window has to sit under the roof plane, so no dormers allowed. Check out the planning portal online. If you need dormer windows planners tend to insist they go on the back elevation and this would mean it needed planning.

aP
    Free Member

If you are interested still I can put you in contact with a Brizzle architect.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Architect in the Bristol area….’ is closed to new replies.