• This topic has 47 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by tang.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Apart from me, who is the fastest on here?
  • Smee
    Free Member

Which member of the forum would wipe the floor with the rest of us in each discipline?

clubber
    Free Member

Hora

njee20
    Free Member

We did this a couple of months ago!

Blazing-saddles is bloody fast, Dougal's no slouch and MTBMatt wins 24 solo races.

I'm not too shabby as long as there's nowt technical 🙂

Smee
    Free Member

I know we did this a couple of months ago, but I'm at home ill so humour me.

devs
    Free Member

Are you still coming up North this saturday?

njee20
    Free Member

Lets save time and look here! 🙂

Smee
    Free Member

Me – yes. Pig Flu should be gone by then.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Jojo would wipe the floor with most and she is a veteran now 🙂

bigsi
    Free Member

I'm no slow coach in the 50yd dash to the cake shop race 😆

nickc

Most people are faster than you, Fighter.

ton

lukeb is pretty rapid.
    and deejay is too……………..for a super veteran……… 😉

stuey
    Free Member

<<Double take>> – Fastest not Fattest I was eating another cream tea.

cynic-al
    Free Member

njee20 – Member

I'm not too shabby as long as there's nowt technical

OMG – roadie on a mountianbike. The shame!

njee20
    Free Member

It was a fairly tongue in cheek comment based on sommat said on another thread, I'm marginally better than a roadie on dirt, but don't really enjoy vast boulder strewn descents which test your balls not your skill. But lets not get into that on yet another thread…

stratobiker
    Free Member

I go OK for an old bloke with a dodgy shoulder.
    My Palmarés.

SB

MountainMutant
    Free Member

I am the fastest London Commuter ;O)

I keep wupping some guy on an On-One Pompino with a tweed Rapha cap.

I am on a Cotic.

There you have it. Cotic is betterer than On-One

MM

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think we should just all do a power test and let that decide it.

I'm much better at those than racing 😉

njee20
    Free Member

Surely it needs to be power/weight, I imagine there are some proper fat gits out there with high power output! Conversely Dougal weighs 59kg or sommat and probably puts out about 12 watts to ride a 17 minute 10 mile TT!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Is that cos you is a closet roadie as well Al? Mr skin tight lycra clad middleaged man 🙂 too much time on your turbo trainer?

MisterT

well me and my team have a saying.. "we are far superior to ya'all" – and so far we've proven ourselves to be so.

taxi25
    Free Member

I'm the fastest fat middle aged taxi driver on here. Probably anywhere thinking about it.

njee20
    Free Member

I'm probably one of the quickest transport planners in the country. Possibly one of the quickest QUANGO employees for that matter! I'll take solace in that!

rs
    Free Member

I'm probably one of the quickest transport planners in the country. Possibly one of the quickest QUANGO employees for that matter! I'll take solace in that!

I'm a transport planner and if your a bit of a mincer when it gets technical i might beat you there… but i'm not in the country anymore… so you can keep your award 🙂

juan
    Free Member

LOL at TJ and cynical…

Well I would consider someone on here to be good if they can finish la transvesubienne wihtin the 100.

Now should we have a thread on who is the fastet washing up so I will have my chances

njee20
    Free Member

Well I must admit I expected to be the only transport planner on here!

I did win an NPS (sport) race at Coed Y Brenin a couple of years back which isn't exactly a roadie's ideal home terrain, so I'm not a complete disaster on a bike!

Smee
    Free Member

Coed Y Brenin is far from being technical though.

rs
    Free Member

Well I must admit I expected to be the only transport planner on here!

This place is full of consultants pretending they're working 😉

I did win an NPS (sport) race at Coed Y Brenin a couple of years back which isn't exactly a roadie's ideal home terrain, so I'm not a complete disaster on a bike!

you probably would kick my ass, its been a while since i've done any proper climbing on a bike.

njee20
    Free Member

Coed Y Brenin is far from being technical though.

It's not Thetford either… and what about all the people that ride it in full body armour on 6" travel bikes? Do they ride like that on the road too?! Maybe they do…

Why the sudden obsession with technical riding on the forum? All the threads about the most technical trails etc, very odd!

This place is full of consultants pretending they're working

Rumbled… although I'm no consultant, we give you guys the work 🙂

yoda
    Free Member

Mister T…..unless your team is Wheelbase or the all conquering Crosstrax, then I'm afraid you FAIL!!

theotherjonv

For the record, I'm not very fast at all but i am having lots of fun, and given it takes me twice as long to do some of these rides as you unnaturally skinny drug-abusing physionomic oddballs, I'm having that fun for twice the time you are.

So who's the winner now then? 😀

slimtubing
    Free Member

I am neither fast or fit but am nearly a planner. what do I get?

zaskar
    Free Member

Starts car engine…

aracer
    Free Member

I'll put in a bid for being the fastest on here in a kayak. Possibly also the fastest round an orienteering course?

scuttler

Me down here (clicky) tonight.

sharki
    Free Member

Me once a year, just prior to an annual injury.

Oh and the discipline is lineless trail bashing.

epicyclo

I'm sure I could be slower than anyone else…

Aidy
    Free Member

I am the fastest London Commuter ;O)

Thems fighting words

aracer
    Free Member

The most important question surely is, can anybody make it from from the nursery to TZF's home and back to where his driving lesson is supposed to be quicker than him?

jimmy

Before he gets in to blow him own trumpet, radoggair would pretty much clean up, I reckon.

radoggair
    Free Member

Dam it Jimmy, beat me to it. Pretty sure i would win. Proof being that Lance came up to train with me the other day but i wasn't interested at going a 'reasonable' pace.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Apart from me, who is the fastest on here?’ is closed to new replies.