Home Forums Bike Forum Anyone using TRP ispec B brake levers with adaptors?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone using TRP ispec B brake levers with adaptors?
  • jayx2a
    Free Member

Bike looks to be arriving with TRP slate evos. I know probably not the best but when on a budget you take what’s on it lol

Just wondering if anyone is using them with their adaptors? I see they do an ispec b to ispec ev which will fit my XT shifter. Just not sure how much adjustment there will be.

the opposite side seems more tricky. I have a v3 one up remote and I know these attach directly on to a sram matchmaker but when I look at the TRP ispec b to match maker it does not look to have any up or down movement so the lever will be in the one position. Anyone using a dropper with TRP brakes? Are you using any of the TRP adaptors?

lister

I got completely lost with what adaptors I needed to fit my new Slate Evos to my bike. I now have levers, shifter and dropper controls all on separate clamps. It’s not the neatest solution but even my LBS wasn’t sure what was needed! Sorry that’s not much help!

The brakes are lush by the way – powerful and have been fit and forget so far.

<cough> if you need a 180mm centrelock rotor for them then look in the classifieds <uncough>

jayx2a
    Free Member

I have figured out which one will work for the gear shifter (HD 4.1) but the dropper post is another thing! Maybe I will just stick to old school 4 clamps too lol

This one is for matchmaker but I’m pretty sure the one up remote fits on a matchmaker clamp direct. No idea where it would sit in comparison to the brake lever though!

https://postimg.cc/VrGw466C

jayx2a
    Free Member

@lister

With the separate clamps are you finding that you can get decent fit with the levers?

lister

I’ll take a photo in the morning . It all fits ?‍♀️

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.