• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by snax.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone use endomondo?
  • tacopowell
    Free Member

Taking part in any of the challenges?

I’m currently 200 and something on “2012” – international – most miles / km (Mountainbike)

I’d like to get within the top 100 by the end of the year!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Its all about strava

tacopowell
    Free Member

What does Strava have that endomondo doesn’t?
    I’m open to change but I can’t really see a difference?!
    Do you think I could use both at the same time? to see if I like strava without missing my targets on endomondo?!

tacopowell
    Free Member

OK OK, just looked into the features on strava! already downloading the app to iPhone! 😀

plodtv
    Free Member

I use both, there are forum challenges if you search the forum for Endomondo

tacopowell
    Free Member

I use both, there are forum challenges if you search the forum for Endomondo

Nice, Will be using both myself from now on! Joined this months STW challenge, got a long way to go mind! 😐

nick3216
    Free Member

I run both. Track in Endomondo cos I had it first then upload to Strava

currently using a cheap cycle computer and AA road atlas too.

snax

How do you track in Endomondo and then upload to Strave?

wallop

You would need to export the .gpx file from endomondo, then upload it to Strava.

bruneep

Export gpx file from endomondo to laptop then import to strava,

Taff
    Free Member

I used endomondo for my running challeneges but as said its now about the Strava!!

nick3216
    Free Member

It’s all about the AA road atlas!

jambalaya
    Free Member

I use free App Endomondo, very useful. I’m not interested in sector times or any form of timed competition so no need for Strava, don’t take part in any Endomondo challenges.

_tom_
    Free Member

used to use it but my new phones gps is shite so I haven’t used it for a while.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Strava is the dog’s bollocks but I’m getting conflicting results from the two apps, i.e.
    endomondo 13.7 miles total, max speed 22.89mph,
    Strava 14.5 miles total, max speed 27.4mph.

Thats a massive difference! 😕

_tom_
    Free Member

I found the best thing to do is work it out manually and use which ever gives you the closest to the “old fashioned” way of working out average speed. I used Runkeeper today and seemed more accurate than Endomondo, plus it actually worked for once.

snax

Thanks, found export option…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use endomondo?’ is closed to new replies.