Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone tried the lights from Spoke shirts?
  • cheers_drive

Onethelite
    Has anyone got there hands on a set yet?
    They look pretty neat but a bit of googling has found that they appear to be imported from Koreas so are they any better than DX lights (which are actually 550 lumens, let in water, bad connections etc)?
    I'm willing to spend up to £150 to replace my 300l Hope Vision 2s but the options appear either high end £250+ or £50 DX lights with not much inbetween.

montylikesbeer

looks OK, might be worthwhile checking what LED's they use

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Got a set earlier in the week but not had much chance to try due to weather and work but they seem well made and quite bright with a good beam width. I don't know whether the 900 lumens claim is correct but they light up my local stretch of the Trans Pennine Trail pretty well.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Just looks like a Bastid with a different housing.

Ewan
    Free Member

DX lights (which are actually 550 lumens, let in water, bad connections etc)

News to me – I've used one twice a week for the past year, never missed a beat in rain / snow / gales / anything.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

The batteries are pretty poorly sealed though, but nothing a bit of insulation tape doesn't sort.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried the lights from Spoke shirts?’ is closed to new replies.